Director of Finance and Administration
Company: Godshall Recruiting
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Why you will love this job:
- You will utilize your strong accounting, financial skills to
support an organization whose mission is helping our
- This role is at an outstanding non-profitSalary: $60-80KWhat
your future day will look like:
- Handle all financial and budgeting for the non-profit
- Provide strategy and insight.
- Oversee investment accounts.
- Work with leadership team on maintaining the financial strength
or the organization.
- Oversee and assist in HR duties.
- Oversee IT for the organization.Benefits Offered:
- Strong medical benefits.
- Half days on Fridays!Type: Direct Hire To be a champion in this
role, you will need:
- 4 year degree in finance, accounting or business
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Leadership abilityWe know you are more than a resume and
understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this
is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner,
welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2
business days to review your experience and skills. You will then
hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next
step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have,
please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will
happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for
all roles your experience is a perfect fit for! Godshall & Godshall
Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected
veteran status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Finance Director, Location:
Greenville, SC - 29603
Keywords: Godshall Recruiting, Greenville , Director of Finance and Administration, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!