Company: Launch Potato
Posted on: September 21, 2022
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands
and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch
Potato's mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media
company connecting consumers to the world's leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach,
Florida , with a unique international team across more than a dozen
countries. Launch Potato's success comes from a diverse, energetic
culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will have the opportunity to make an immediate and significant
impact on Launch Potato's FinanceBuzz business by building our
internal compliance processes from the ground up. The ideal
candidate is highly organized and attentive to detail, an excellent
communicator, and thrives on identifying and resolving issues.
In this role, you'll manage compliance operations for our credit
card and banking partners. Internally, you'll serve as our
compliance expert, creating and owning documentation, training, and
audits. You'll work closely with our Account Management, Content,
and Paid Acquisition teams. Externally, you'll interface with
partners, cultivating relationships, and ensuring we're in sync and
compliant with all partner expectations. When any issues arise, you
will work to resolve them efficiently and urgently.
As the business grows, there may be opportunity to build and lead a
larger compliance team.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Serve as our internal compliance expert, keeping the team up to
date on latest compliance guidance and advising them on internal
- Cultivate strong relationships with partners in the credit card
and banking verticals as well as cross-departmentally with internal
- Develop and maintain internal documentation and training
materials, ensuring team is fully knowledgeable on all things
related to credit card and banking compliance
- Conduct internal audits and develop reporting to catch things
before they become issues
- Resolve issues that come up, urgently when necessary
- Communicate timing and urgency of site updates needed due to
- Review content and ads to ensure they meet regulatory and
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2-5 years in a compliance role in the personal finance industry
- Systems-oriented; highly operational but can also see the
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fierce attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks for yourself and others
- Problem-solving skills (creative at times!)
- Love of building and communicating process
- Ability to collaboratively work with others toward shared
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive
team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company?
Keywords: Launch Potato, Greenville , Compliance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!