Company: New York Life
Posted on: January 21, 2023
New York Life - Insurance Agent with New York Life Insurance
CompanyThe fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance
Agent's role is built client by client.Our agents are uniquely
qualified to help their clients achieve their financial goals and
plan for the unexpected. When you join our team, you will enjoy a
rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes
doing right by their customers its first priority.What is expected
of our Agents?
- The ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future
financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/
circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term
- Cultivate relationships and help every family member or
individual pursue financial security.
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through
establishing professional networks and prospecting for new
- Provide compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate
life circumstances arise.
- Have a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term
bonds with clients, resulting in trust and stability of community
over time.Qualities that we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred with a strong entrepreneurial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to "Be Good at
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge.
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal
networks/contacts.About New York LifeWe are among the strongest and
most respected financial companies in America today, consistently
appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the
highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to
any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard &
Poor's (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody's (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).**
For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most
US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of
excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance
and financial services industry.**Source: Individual Third Party
Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.New York Life Insurance Company is an
equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual
Keywords: New York Life, Greenville , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!