Company: Southern First Bank
Posted on: January 22, 2023
- Support Loan Officers with credit analysis, loan underwriting &
- Analyze financial data of prospective and existing credit
- Assist Loan Officers with clearing exceptions, collecting, and
analyzing global financial data
- Conduct analysis of Portfolio-related risk management issues,
including stress testing and concentration monitoring
- Review and analyze financial statements and tax returns
- Complete other duties as assigned.ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
OR DETAILSESSENTIAL SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Diploma or equivalent experience with previous credit
experience, 5-7 years preferred
- High School Diploma required.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and loan compliance and the
ability to employ this knowledge
- Proficiency in use of Windows, Excel, and the ability to
leverage technology in an operations environment
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, including Board,
Management, audit and regulatory.
- Proven problem solving, conflict resolution, time management
and decision-making skills required
- Ability to initiate and embrace change.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance,
punctuality, and personal appearance.WORK CONDITIONS
- This position must be able to sit for long periods of time as
position involves majority of time spent at desk and computer.
- Minimal travel required.
Keywords: Southern First Bank, Greenville , Credit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!