Assistant General Manager
Company: AD1 Global
Posted on: September 13, 2019
AD1 Global is looking for Assistant General Manager for their
Greenville, SC property, the Wyndham Garden. Responsible for
supporting all aspects of the operation including guest and
employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance,
sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment.
Assists the General Manager in leading the team in the development
and implementation of property-wide strategies. Verifies the
implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives
with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
Builds relationships with key customers and is involved in the
sales process. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Assisting the Operational and
Financial Management of the Property
- Verifies that all brand standards are being maintained in each
area of the property.
- Verifies that all team members meet or exceed all brand
- Oversees the operation of the all property departments.
- Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open-Door
- Verifies that a viable key control program is in place.
- Maintains current licenses and permits as prescribed by local,
state and federal agencies.
- Provides a safe working environment in compliance with
- Oversees all finance and accounting functions, including, but
not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash,
payroll and ordering procedures, end of period, banking procedures
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Performs required annual Quality audit with GM. Supporting the
Management and Development of Departmental Teams
- Stays readily available/approachable for all employees.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and
- Assists/teaches team managers scheduling (using Scheduling
Tool) against guest and hours/occupied room goals. Makes sure that
staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
- Sets clear performance expectations with the General
- Assists team supervisors with constructive coaching and
- Solicits feedback for continuous improvement. Managing the
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily
available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest
- Assists employees in understanding guests ever-changing needs
and expectations, and how to exceed them. Conducting Human Resource
- Verifies that orientations for new team members are thorough
and completed in a timely fashion.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with employee
- Verifies that property hiring practices comply with I-9, and
EEO requirements and strives for a culturally diverse work place.
Performs other duties as assigned and needed. Education and
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest
services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and
Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or
related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front
desk, housekeeping, or related professional area. AD1 Global is an
equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
and sustaining an inclusive culture. AD1 Global does not
discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any
other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: AD1 Global, Greenville , Assistant General Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!