Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Michelin Reifenwerke AG & Co. KGaA
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Executive Administrative Assistant
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
--- Manages all team members requests within the deadlines and
according to priorities, redirects if necessary (eg support for
professional trips and expenses, various troubleshooting, on-site
--- Manages the Personnel administration: recordings and specific
tasks within the deadlines (other than vacation absenteeism,
medical visits, mandatory trainings, newcomer welcome, departures,
--- Manages computer accesses at arrival and departure of team
members (material and various network accesses).
--- Organizes recurring meetings of the entity (planning and
logistics) and other meetings on request from team members
(optional): respects the organization deadlines, the timing and
books meeting rooms accordingly, sends invitations to participants,
forwards the agenda and venue.
--- Writes the meeting minutes. (
--- Organizes the Manager's trips (logistics) within the dedicated
--- Applies the archiving and classification rules (confidentiality
and retention) and educates the team.
--- Manages the archiving of legal documents.
--- Manages purchasing (orders and purchase orders) for the entity
through systems according to the needs and specific requests.
--- Manages purchase orders and forwards invoices without order to
--- Applies Purchase rules and educates the team.
--- Validates invoices without order.
--- Monitors the budget of external purchases (supplies, providers
--- Provides the information relay for the proper functioning of
the entity: distributes information within the deadlines via the
Manager and/or by e-mail with the appropriate distribution lists
and/or ensures the update of the bulletin board when necessary.
--- Distributes information notes.
--- Writes Entity information notes.
--- Updates the various lists (distribution lists, organizational
--- Welcomes each visitor or telephone interlocutor (outside entity
or external), redirects and gives a response adapted to its
- Associate's Degree / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Experience managing an office operations
- Able to maintain a high level confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- 3-5 years business experience supporting senior executives as
an Admin Assistant
- Must be highly organized, with strong time management skills
and an ability to handle tight deadlines and adapt to changing
priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, complete multiple assignments and
monitor workflow required.
- Critical Thinking Skills a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. French
language skills are a plus.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills including
attention to detail.
- Expert skill level (minimum 3 years of experience) in Microsoft
Word, Excel, O365 and PowerPoint required.
- Experience working with confidential material in a discreet and
professional manner required.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin
designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle,
including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm
equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and
solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more
environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences,
Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps
and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C.,Michelin North America employs
more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants
in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who
work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a
purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent
of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with
our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by
the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America's Best Large Employers," No. 1
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work--
- " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by
Women in Trucking Association
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and
inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring
that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75
percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer
multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow
and realize their purpose across the span of their individual
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way
Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total
Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life
insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities,
women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any
part of the employment process because of a disability, please
contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Keywords: Michelin Reifenwerke AG & Co. KGaA, Greenville , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!