Administrative Support Coordinator
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Administrative Support Coordinator Mon Fri / 8am 4:30pm
Greenville $15 The Administrative Support Coordinator is
responsible for answering incoming calls and working to support
client needs. The administrative support coordinator is responsible
for supporting communications, maintenance, property management,
along with some light accounting and assisting other departments as
needed. Administrative Support Coordinator Responsibilities
- Greet visitors, answer incoming calls and return voice mail
- Screen callers to programs requirements
- Access & update customer information and schedules
- Collect payments in person and online and provide receipts
- Contact building maintenance and arrange for repairs when
- Input data to management system daily
- Tracking mileage, maintaining and tracking maintenance of
- Maintain calendars. Make all necessary preparations for all
- Developing recycling rotation and conducting necessary follow
- Entering donor information. Composing and mailing donor
- Maintain and update shared electronic files.
- Develop social media announcements
- Research social media content and assist to implement the
communication plan Job Requirements:Administrative Support
CoordinatorSkills / Requirements include:
- High School graduate with post-secondary training in
secretarial, bookkeeping, computer or office skills required. At
least two years post-secondary education is desired.
- A valid drivers license and clean driving record is
- PC and Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook, and
SharePoint proficiency required.
- Canva, WIX, Mailchimp, ETapestry, Converge, YARDI Breeze
experience a plus.
- Self-motived with attention to detail, positive attitude,
strong work ethic, reliable
- Professional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent
follow-up skills via email, text, writing and phone.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Greenville , Administrative Support Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!