Credit Marketing Analytics Senior Manager
Company: Southern Management Corporation
Posted on: September 6, 2020
The Credit Marketing Analytics Senior Manager at Southern
Management Corporation is responsible for analyzing, interpreting,
and communicating findings related to key performance indicators
that drive higher performance and productivity results across all
business lines. The Credit Marketing Analytics Senior Manager
consults with senior leadership on making well informed,
data-driven decisions that ultimately impact the company's bottom
line by providing analytical decision support and performance
measurement directly related to marketing programs.
- Responsible for the development, execution and management of
all marketing reporting and analytical needs
- Gather, organize, and analyze information.
- Extract and compile performance data from various source
systems for qualitative and/or quantitative analyses
- Conduct various ad-hoc analyses to support strategy and
- Provide daily support for departmental operations
- Provide insight for process improvement across functional
- Perform analytic deep dives to identify drivers of marketing
- Manage 1 or more analytic resourcesPrimary Duties:
- Supports the implementation of new strategic initiatives based
on data analysis of related KPI's and monitors/tracks results
- Analyze large, complex data sets utilizing data mining and
statistical techniques to identify and interpret trends or patterns
to drive collection strategy and policy enhancements.
- Develop recommendations and present analysis to management in a
clear, concise, convincing, and actionable format
- Designs, develops, produces, and maintains complex reporting
across businesses to guide the assessment of product, portfolio,
and business strategies related to marketing programs.
- Produces high quality dashboards in a clear format that
highlights actionable data points using client-ready tables,
charts, and text.
- Develops/amends workflows to ensure business needs are
- Standardize data to overcome manual data discrepancies to
locate and correct reporting and analysis problems.Education &
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master's Degree
(preferred) in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or
similar quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of experience in data or risk analysis preferred
- Familiarity with multi-channel marketing strategies and A/B
testing as well as the ability to work in cross-functional teams to
drive actionable insights.
- Experience in all media channels, including direct mail, email,
text, and digital.
- Knowledge of customer growth and acquisition across strategies
consumer finance products. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to analyze numeric data and trends, including root
cause analysis and deep dives into the data
- Ability to draw conclusions and form recommendations on the
success of various marketing programs based on data analysis
- Ability to verbally communicate observations to leadership and
- The skills to synthesize information and distill relevant facts
and reach logical conclusions.
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills to all levels of organization
- SQL experience required
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, especially Excel/Pivot Tables
- Experience with Tableau or SAS preferred
Keywords: Southern Management Corporation, Greenville , Credit Marketing Analytics Senior Manager, Advertising , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!