Digital Marketing Strategist
Company: World Finance
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Do you find yourself at the intersection of creative and
analytical thinking, organized and agile, strategic and technical,
curious and confident? We would like to meet you! We are looking
for a Digital Marketing Strategist to take our acquisition
strategies and efforts to the next level, with a proven track
record of driving growth. You will develop, experiment, test and
optimize paid digital activity across paid social, search and
display platforms. The ideal candidate will take a data-driven
approach, with a clear test and learn strategy, to meet and exceed
business goals. If you have managed digital marketing campaigns,
helped build and execute testing strategies, and can think scale
with human touch, we would like to hear from you!
Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategize, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns
across multiple platforms including Paid Search, Paid Social, and
- Campaign execution including creative briefing, creative
reviews, project planning and budgeting allocation.
- Collaborate with the acquisition team to execute campaigns that
align with omni-channel growth strategy and work with the brand
team to ensure cohesiveness for brand strategy.
- Document campaign evolution to monitor performance and identify
best practices. Measure success against baselines and
establish/refine fluctuations in seasonal baselines.
- Report on platform, campaign, audience and ad level performance
on a weekly and monthly cadence.Qualifications:
- High competency in search engine marketing, display marketing
and paid social marketing.
- Proficiency in marketing channel management such as Facebook
Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion rate
optimization and customer acquisition.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office, Google
Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- In-depth understanding for tracking user behavior from click
through to conversion.
- Ability to analyze data and provide data-driven
recommendations.Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree and performance marketing
experience required. Finance industry a plus!2H2FIt is the policy
of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with
regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Finance, Greenville , Digital Marketing Strategist, Advertising , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!