Investor Reporting Analyst
Company: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Who We Are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America's top-five
non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing?
Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks
and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or
"service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect
homeowners' mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills,
and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Advanced Investor Reporting Analyst, within the Investor
Servicing department, is responsible for assisting the Investor
Servicing Controller with self-assessment preparation, review and
follow-up; audit coordination, review and delivery; as well as a
departmental coordination of management deliverables which include,
but are not limited to, business review meetings and monthly
departmental performance reporting. Additionally, serve as a
point-of-contact and coordinator for departmental records retention
and business continuity plans.
- Prepare controlled self-assessments (CSA) of Investor
Reporting, Investor Accounting and New Accounts.
- Perform follow-up and verification of identified CSA issues to
- Assess compliance controls as a result of the controlled
self-assessment and facilitate the implementation of controls to
comply with regulatory and servicing guide requirements.
- Maintain a program to review policies and procedures within the
Investor Servicing department.
- Coordinate quarterly reviews of system accesses as well as
servicing system profiles for appropriateness to job
- Assist the Controller with record retention and business
- Demonstrate flexibility to ever-changing business needs and
- Possess an understanding of pooling and servicing agreements as
well as GSE Servicing Guides.
- Handle ad-hoc reporting or research as directed by
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree
in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of Mortgage Servicing experience with 1 + years of
Investor Reporting experience.
- Intermediate MS Excel experience.
- Fiserv experience preferred.
- SQL or other database reporting experience.
- SBO 2000 experience preferred
- Solid analytical skills, particularly in regard to assessing
the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders,
learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically.
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with Senior
Management and other business units.
- Working understanding of operational risks and related
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan
with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Performance-based Incentives
- Pet Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW,
empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a
robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit
grants, and more
- 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day
where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event
with a nonprofit of their choice
- Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary
employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations,
dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
- Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we
provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an
opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection
Keywords: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing, Greenville , Investor Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!