Lead Marketing Automation Technical Consultant- MMA National
Company: Marsh, Marsh McLennan
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Our not-so-secret sauce. Award-winning, inclusive, Top Workplace
culture doesn't happen overnight. It's a result of hard work by
extraordinary people. More than 9,000 of the industry's brightest
talent drive our efforts to deliver purposeful work and meaningful
impact every day. Learn more about what makes us different and how
you can thrive as the Lead Marketing Automation Technical
Consultant at MMA. Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business
insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private
client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking
limitless possibilities. With 170 offices across North America, we
combine the personalized service model of a local consultant with
the global resources of the world's leading professional services
firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC). A day in the life. As our Lead
Marketing Automation Technical Consultant on the Marketing
Technology (MarTech) team, you'll play an intermediary role between
the Marketing Automation and Salesforce teams. You will be our
Pardot technical expert where you will use your understanding of
both systems to deploy innovative solutions that enhance our
marketing automation, personalization, and lead nurturing programs.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Recommending and implementing solutions to enhance
personalization and automation on Pardot forms, landing pages, and
emails, as well as improving prospect engagement and conversion
- Troubleshooting data synchronization issues between Pardot,
Salesforce, and our client portals, ensuring seamless data flow and
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders to understand
their objectives and deliver impactful solutions.
- Collaboration with Salesforce Admins and Developers to
implement new capabilities in Pardot. Our future colleague. We'd
love to meet you if your professional track record includes these
- 3+ years of dedicated, hands-on experience with Pardot.
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist or Salesforce Certified
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for creating landing pages, forms,
and email templates.
- Experience in requirement gathering, designing, developing,
testing, and documenting of MarTech tools.
- Expertise in building lead scoring and lead management
processes that align Marketing and Sales.
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders, such as
CMOs and VPs.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortability with occasional travel These additional
qualifications are a plus, but not required to apply:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator We know there are excellent
candidates who might not check all of these boxes. Don't be shy. If
you're close, we'd be very interested in meeting you. Valuable
benefits. We value and respect the impact our colleagues make every
day both inside and outside our organization. We've built a culture
that promotes colleague well-being through robust benefit programs
and resources, encourages professional and personal development,
and celebrates opportunities to pursue the projects and causes that
give colleagues fulfilment outside of work. - - Some benefits
included in this role are:
- Generous time off, including personal and volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development
- Remote work
- Charitable contribution match programs
- Stock purchase opportunities To learn more about a career at
MMA, check us out online: http://marshmma.com/careers or flip
through our recruiting brochure: https://bit.ly/3Qpcjmw Follow us
on social media to meet our colleagues and see what makes us tick:
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/marsh-mclennan-agency/ The
applicable base salary range for this role is $70,560-$131,775. The
base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience,
skills, training, location, certifications, education, and any
applicable minimum wage requirements. Decisions will be determined
on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this
position may be eligible for performance-based incentives. We are
excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes
health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and
other wellbeing programs as well as employee assistance programs.
Who you are is who we are. We embrace a culture that celebrates and
promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our
colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics,
talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our
client-focused teams. Marsh McLennan and its affiliates are EOE
-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual -Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Marsh, Marsh McLennan, Greenville , Lead Marketing Automation Technical Consultant- MMA National, Advertising , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!