Entry Level Marketing & Brand Development
Company: Talbert and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2019
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING - College Students Welcome!
Start an exciting Career in the Marketing Industry and join our
Sales and Marketing Team Today!
Direct Marketing // Event Marketing // Promotional Marketing
Successful candidates will be an integral part of our marketing
department and will assist the Marketing Director in executing a
successful and well-rounded marketing program and public relations
strategy, to include event coordination, planning, and campaign
management for our clients!
- Planning and executing projects.
- Working with Marketing Managers and the Operations Manager to
integrate campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and
regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales
- Keep all company accounts updated as client portfolio changes
- Teaching and training new team members
- Customer - Client Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our
- Receive the best hands-on training, as well as mentorships from
the top leaders in the industry
- Develop excellent communication and public speaking
- Be part of the best atmosphere, attending fun events and team
- Have the opportunity for paid travel if desired.
- Able to grow within the company, our promotions are strictly
- Competitive base pay + uncapped commissions paid
- Year-round opportunities to give back to the community!
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a local applicant
- This is an Entry Level position- 0-5 years of experience
(candidates with over 10 years of experience will not be
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be team oriented
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY NOW!
If selected, you will be contacted promptly to schedule an
in-person interview at your most convenient office location!
We're looking for individuals with experience in: Marketing, sales,
entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales,
director of sales promos, director of sales promotions,
distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep,
field representative, field sales, floor supervisor, independent
consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales
representative, inside sales executive, inside sales associate,
inside sales assistant, inside sales executive, international sales
account manager, internet sales manager, marketing major, account
executive, junior account executive, junior account manager, sales
account representative, major, account representative, account
executive, manufacturers rep, manufacturer's representative, market
research, marketing, entry level marketing, marketing manager,
marketing specialist, marketing assistant, marketing associate,
marketing and communications, marketing and promotions, marketing
and sales, marketing intern, marketing major, marketing minor,
outside sales, outside sales representative, outside sales
executive, outside sales manager, sales lead, salesman, sales
leader, sales account executive, medical sales, merchandise
manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national
sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor,
product sales manager, regional sales manager, sales and marketing,
sales and marketing admin, sales and marketing administrator. sales
and marketing director, sales and marketing manager, sales account
manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing,
sales and marketing specialist, customer service, retail,
timeshare, timeshare sales, sales associate, B2B, B2C, business to
business sales, retail sales, retail sales associate, retail sales
executive, retail sales manager, retail sales assistant manager,
assistant marketing manager, presentations, presenting, face to
face, client relations, client retention, client acquisition,
account management, client retention, client relations, sales,
performance based, restaurant, retail, bartender, waiter, waitress,
server, manager, bar, bar back, bartenders, head bartender, lead
bartender, food service, bus boy, host, hostess, hospitality,
hotel, front desk, receptionist, brand manager, brand marketing,
promotions assistant, event coordinator, marketing coordinator,
marketing manager, customer service, customer service
representative, customer service associate, customer service
specialist, customer service manager, csr, customer service, brand
ambassador, brand representative, brand manager, challenging,
leadership, competitive, sports, fraternity, sorority, athlete,
athletic. Entry level sales, retail sales, retail sales manager,
retail sales associate, retail sales executive, retail sales
assistant, retail sales assistant manager, retail salesEPDF0PZ
Keywords: Talbert and Associates, Inc., Greenville , Entry Level Marketing & Brand Development, Advertising , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!