Automation Controls Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Automation Controls EngineerLocation: Greenville, SC
Are you an experienced controls engineer searching for the position
that would utilize your abilities, as well as remain challenging?
Are you looking for the opportunity in the automation field that is
non-repetitive and explores various challenges in the industry? Are
you interested in pursuing a career with a fast-growing custom
integration company? Then come join the excellent automation team
The person in this position will be providing automation design,
PLC/HMI programming, development, and startup support for local and
regional automation controls projects and customers. In addition to
the normal project design and execution, you will also be tasked
with collaborating with our Charleston and Greenville design,
build, and install teams while interfacing with new and existing
customers.Experience with Rockwell Automaton is Required;
Experience with Siemens, Beckhoff, Mitsubishi, or other PLC
hardware platforms is a plus.
- A top-notch team environment focusing on customer needs.
- An open mind for fresh ideas while remaining dedicated to
- Multiple offices for resource sharing and collaborative problem
- Custom project opportunities including data processing, robot
cells, controls upgrades, etc.
- Specific tasks will include system integration, programming,
industrial control networking, working with schematic diagrams,
overseeing installation, performing debug, commissioning and
startup of equipment.
- Participate in safety risk assessments and assist in specifying
robot cell safety components.
- 4 year engineering degree and/or 5+ years of experience in
software programming for industrial manufacturing related machines,
equipment, robot cells, etc.
- Hands on experience of designing, programming and integrating
automated equipment in the fields of automotive, food/beverage,
chemical, metals, or consumer product manufacturing.
- Hands on experience in the Process Controls Industry
- Working knowledge of how to read and interpret P&IDs and
instruments spec sheets.
- ISA88 Batch Programming experience.
- Working knowledge of process control strategies such as PID
- PlantPAX experience a plus.
- Understands discrete and analog circuits, and how to
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,ability to take
initiative; highly self-motivated
- Ability to follow structured processes for standard code
development in a team based project environment.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude to understand the automation
processes being controlled.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings.
- PLC programming experience (Allen-Bradley RS Logix 5, 500,
- HMI programming experience (Allen-Bradley FT View ME, SE).
- SCADA programing experience (FactoryTalk, Ignition, Wonderware,
- Experience integrating multiple networks (RIO, DH+, DeviceNet,
ControlNet, Ethernet IP).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office 365 software
We also expect you to have:
- A passion for Automation and Robotics
- The ability to work well in a team-based environment and
- Critical thinking skills
- Full Medical + Dental + Vision insurance coverage
- HDHP + HSA option
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth and/or Traditional options,
both with company match
- Flexible work schedules
About Everworks Inc.:Everworks is a licensed professional
engineering company in South Carolina. Our team consists of
licensed engineers, programmers, designers, and technicians with a
passion for automation, and committed to optimizing your
manufacturing process. With our diverse knowledge and expertise, we
offer complete automation solutions. Everworks is also an ISO
9001:2015 certified automation and control systems integration
company. Our Greenville, SC location just moved into a new 53,000
sq. ft. building off Pelham Road with over 12k sq. ft. dedicated to
our UL508A Panel Shop. We have a large assembly hall so that we can
build large scale machinery and packaging lines at our facility
before run-off with the customer.
Visit our website, www.everworksinc.com, to learn more about the
Everworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Everworks
is also a drug-free workplace
**Everworks does not work with third party recruiters or agencies.
Absent a written contract, Everworks is not responsible for any
finder's fees should Everworks hire a candidate submitted by a
third-party recruitment agency. -Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info**
Keywords: Everworks, Greenville , Automation Controls Engineer, Engineering , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!