Sales Engineer (Remote) - OTE up to $250k
Posted on: June 23, 2022
If you are a Sales or Solutions Engineer with experience, please
read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsFast growing tech company with
over 200 employees and over $100M in fundingWhat You Will Be
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our
company's products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with
customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer
requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial
contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices,
completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet
customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and
recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data
to create new sales and marketing strategies to target
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these
issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical
aspects of the company's products and services.What You Need for
- 3-5 years of sales/Solutions Engineer experience
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- 1-2 Years of experience with mobile (iOS or Android) software
- Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) experience
- 1-2 Years of Java or Python experience
- Ability to travel as needed (under 50%)What's In It for You
- Top Salary and Bonus
- BonusSo, if you are a Sales or Solutions Engineer with
experience, please apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid
sick leave. For additional information about available benefits,
please contact Abel EchemendiaEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking
forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over
the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but
you may also:Abel.Echemendia@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AE2-1684446L869 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Abel
Echemendia - Lead Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be
authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.CyberCoders will consider for
Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box)
Keywords: CyberCoders, Greenville , Sales Engineer (Remote) - OTE up to $250k, Engineering , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!