Company: iParametrics LLC
Posted on: September 20, 2022
iParametrics is currently seeking Process/Mechanical Engineers
for a potential Department of Energy project. Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and coordinate process/mechanical engineering
and multi-disciplined team/design projects while engaged in the
planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects
through project startup.
- Prepare and review calculations and specifications relating to
- Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation
calculations, and specifications.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from an accredited
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design, estimating,
specification preparation, construction document preparation, and
related phases of engineering. Nuclear experience preferred.
- Design experience in areas such as, but not limited to,
mechanical systems and equipment design.
- Familiarity with CAD applications is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department
of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable
to fire protection design.
- Professional Engineer License is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain a federal
security clearance through an extensive government background check
- The position is located in Greenville, SC. We will consider a
remote work situation for individuals not local to the area; this
may require travel twice per month to Greenville.
About the Company:
Founded in 2003 and based in Alpharetta, Georgia, iParametrics
delivers focused program management and technical consulting
services in support of numerous federal, state and local government
programs including Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and
DHS/FEMA. Please visit us at www.iparametrics.com.
iParametrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: iParametrics LLC, Greenville , Process/Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!