Civil Project Engineer
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Top Engineering Firm! Extremely Competitive Salary, High
Bonuses, Amazing Benefits, and MORE!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Ryan JaureguiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $120,000
per yearA bit about us:We are an established multi-disciplined
engineering consulting firm with 11 different office locations east
of the Mississippi. We are made up of highly talented professional
engineers, designers, and scientists that specialize in community
infrastructure solutions such as land development, airport planning
and design, environmental and water resources and energy support
services. We have multiple openings for Engineering Designers,
Project Engineers, and Project Managers. Please apply today!Why
join us?We offer an excellent benefits package that has been
designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Our package
provides employees a consistent, competitive level of benefits with
the flexibility to support individual growth within the
- Competitive Base Salary up to $120K, depending on
- Top Civil Engineering Firm
- Performance-Based Incentives
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with Company Match
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous PTO, Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancementJob DetailsPreferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4 to 10 years of Land Development experience. We also have
openings with background experience in Water/Wastewater and
Aviation if you or you know anyone that has that experience as
- PE required, or currently pursuing PE.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Greenville , Civil Project Engineer, Engineering , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!