Manager of Leadership Development
Company: World Acceptance Corp
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with stakeholders from across the company to design
and implement leadership development experiences that include
talent assessment initiatives, team effectiveness programs, and
* Work in conjunction with instructional design teams to develop
innovative online and instructor led leadership development
* Facilitate innovative, results oriented leadership development
sessions to leaders at all levels across the entire
* Regularly consult with leadership teams to identify team
development needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
* Lead train-the-trainer sessions to enable others to facilitate
leadership development programs.
* Using KPIs, measure the effectiveness of all leadership
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
* Exceptional communication skills with a strong ability to develop
* Thorough knowledge of leadership development concepts.
* Strong understanding of adult learning theories.
* Exceptional facilitation skills.
* Ability to problem solve using creative solutions.
* Proven people leader who can confidently influence others in
Education and/or Experience:
* 3-5 years of experience in Organizational Development, Human
Resources, Learning and Development, or a related field
* 3-5 years of experience leading and developing teams
* 3-5 years of experience designing and facilitating classroom
* Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources
or a related field
* Must be able to constantly remain in a stationary position.
* The person in this position needs to occasionally move about
inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery,
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
* Occasionally may require light lifting up to 25 pounds.
* Overnight travel up to 25% of the time.
* Office environment.
* Occasional travel may be required.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions; nothing herein restricts management's right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Acceptance Corp, Greenville , Manager of Leadership Development, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!