Director, Supply Chain ERP Applications
Company: Interactive Resources - iR
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Director, Supply Chain ERP Applications - No Sponsorship
As Director of Oracle Supply Chain Applications within the
company's Information Technology team, this will primarily being
focusing on Implementing Oracle Supply Chain and leading and
helping grow a talented team for the Greenville operations. In
summary this position provides: leadership to assigned group(s);
identifies, evaluates and resolves business issues; manages
budgets; works on abstract problems across all functional areas
within IT; and possesses extensive technical breadth.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the
strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Responsible for managing the company's operational ERP systems,
- Defining, implementing and supporting best-fit solutions for:
- Business process across Operations (i.e., Order Management,
Supply Chain Planning, Procurements, Manufacturing, and Warehouse
Management, Logistics, Quality, R&D.); and
- Integrations with customers, suppliers and partners; and
- Integrations with Industrial IoT supporting business
- Defining, implementing and monitoring operational policies,
standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and
pay discussions of team members.
- Communicates and translates vision/strategy to staff.
- Addresses problems across functional areas of the
- Establishes and maintains budgets, operational plans and
- Provides direction and guidance for operations, administration
and results for multiple departments within an IT function.
- Implement tactical and strategic change through managers
Qualifications Education: Undergraduate degree and 10+ years
relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8+ years relevant
experience. Skills & Knowledge: Advance Knowledge of system
development methodology, project management, analytical/problem
solving skills and relevant development and technology skills.
- Possesses expert knowledge, skills and abilities required to
resolve the most/highly complex IT issues
- Proven ability to manage and influence multiple
- Clearly understands short and long-term business goals and
objectives and aligns IT direction to business objectives
- Understands company's vision and strategic direction, and the
impact technology can have on these priorities.
- Advanced understanding and ability to develop and drive
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Manages or directs multiple functions based on the direction of
- Advanced knowledge of business systems processes within the
process manufacturing and distribution industries, including: Order
Processing, Demand & Supply Planning, Material Resource Planning,
Production Scheduling, Manufacturing Execution/Shop Floor Control,
Warehouse Management, Logistics and Transportation
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle EBS for the supported
business functions and processes, including: PO, OM, INV, ASCP,
MRP, Process Manufacturing, MES, WMS, OTM
- Strong functional knowledge and experience support MES,
SCADA/HMI, LIMS, QMS systems
- Strong functional knowledge of warehouse RFID and operation
label printing systems supporting barcode scanners (e.g.,
Honeywell, Motorola, etc.), printers (e.g., Zebra), etc.
- Working knowledge of ANSI/ISA-95 in support of implementing
interfaces between ERP and manufacturing control systems and
- Working knowledge of ANSI/ISA-88 in support of batch
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part II in support of electronic
signatures and Strong knowledge of Oracle's ERP application, system
and database architecture and administration, SDK and IDE to ensure
optimal solution designs, maintenance and change management;
- Functional knowledge of Oracles SOA and API technologies to
support integrations with 3rd parties and Industrial IoT.
- Needs to be located in Greenville, SC
- Will be Implementing a new/ clean Oracle environment
- Must be hands on contributor especially at first.
- Will only have one person reporting to them at first (Oracle
Technical Lead )
- Must have proven leadership/ management of people
Keywords: Interactive Resources - iR, Greenville , Director, Supply Chain ERP Applications, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!