Company: White Cap
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Builds relationships and
develops plans to increase sales and profitability for mid-size
accounts that are regional or national in scope and make regional
or national purchasing decisions. Drives sales by creating,
executing and communicating business plans to grow sales for HD
Supply. Negotiates regional contracts and rebate programs. Ensures
effective implementation of regional account programs through all
sales channels. This position requires operation of a Company
Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done
consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected
for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Generates viable sales leads and prospects through market and
account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and
computer programs. Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to
secure new business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing
accounts. Teams with individuals within sales and key corporate
personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Develops, executes and communicates business plans for
profitably growing sales of assigned customers. Provides market and
competitor information to appropriate channel within the company.
Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and
controllable expense objectives.
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve
customer and service related issues.
- Maintains a current and competent base of product knowledge and
applies that knowledge when servicing customers.
- Maintains and submits all required sales administration
reports. Regularly attends company meetings. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman's Strategic Selling and Large
Account Management Process concepts.
- Prior experience in telesales and possession of proven phone
- Knowledge in HDS product line.
- Established customer base in the MEP Trades needed.
- Experience selling to manufacturing plants, hospitals, and
government projects highly preferred. PRID PRID137 Job Locations
US-SC-Greenville Posted Date 1 day ago (10/15/2020 1:06 AM) Job ID
2020-39670 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Greenville , Account Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!