Manager, Supply Planning
Company: International Vitamin Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2020
International Vitamin Corporation (IVC) is a leading global
manufacturer of vitamins and nutritional supplements with more than
half a century of private label and contract manufacturing
experience, an impeccable quality and regulatory compliance record,
and with new resources focused on enriching the health and lives of
others. We currently have an opening for a Manager, Supply Planning
in our Greenville, SC location.
- As a dynamic leader, will develop and lead a team, partner with
peers and colleagues, and lead the evolution of our supply planning
processes, ensuring high service to our customers while maintaining
inventory improvement strategies in partnership with peers.
- This role is responsible for all processes associated with
supply planning to ensure support of manufacturing at all North
American manufacturing facilities (5 locations)
- Manages and implements supply planning activities to ensure
support of SIOP, plant efficiencies, customer service, and finished
good inventory targets.
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and
supply planning control systems to reduce costs, optimize
processes, and implement solutions.
- Oversees the process to maintain correctly balanced inventory
levels to prevent out-of-stock conditions or late shipments.
Investigates alternatives to streamline inventory levels and
implements effective solutions.
- Works cross-functionally to support all new and changes to
products. Owns planning for new products to ship on time and in
full for all replenishment orders.
- Develops supply planning personnel to enhance their planning
and customer focus while ensuring growth in skills with the goal of
continuous improvement in cost and delivery.
- Develops and implement solutions to increase planning horizons
for support of manufacturing visibility and capacity
- Partners with production to increase understanding of line
constraints, line scheduling for increased efficiency, and impact
- 5+ years of supply chain process experience in supply planning
and / or material planning
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or
- Strong and proactive communication skills
- Effective collaboration skills including the ability to work in
and lead teams
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle
- Must have demonstrated ability to create concepts, practices,
and tools to resolve problems or improve processes. Must have
demonstrated examples of leading successful process
- Ability to manage a team and multi-task, responding well to
change while leading in a team environment
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office suite of products,
especially Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and
- Travel is minimal but may be necessary at times to work with
partners in manufacturing locations.
Keywords: International Vitamin Corporation, Greenville , Manager, Supply Planning, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!