Associate Property Manager
Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Edward Rose--& Sons is--currently seeking--an enthusiastic,
self-motivated Associate Property Manager to join our successful
and--growing property management team at Laurel Woods & Emerald
Creek Apartments. If you have the experience and skills required
for this position, then we want to hear from YOU!The Associate
Property Manager reports to the Property Manager on-site at an
apartment community and--assists the Property Manager--with daily
tasks and duties.--
The Associate Property Manager is responsible for all activities
related to apartment rentals, including generating and handling
traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospective residents,
preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in and
move-out--procedures in accordance with the company's established
policies and procedures. The--Associate Property Manager--is the
liaison between the residents and the Property Manager and
Maintenance staff. The ideal candidate--should be a self-starter,
capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Interviewing new hires and processing appropriate
- Supervising--employees, and assigning and monitoring regular
- Completing, reviewing, and submitting all weekly/monthly
reports in a timely manner.
- Completing--and/or checking--Move-in and Move-out
- Addressing resident questions and concerns.
- Inspecting vacant units and completing termination paperwork
and assessing charges.
- Additional duties as required by the Property Manager.
- Ability--to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing.
- Requires a positive attitude; must be friendly, sales-oriented,
and able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Requires training new employees.
- Must possess capable organizational and time-management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability--to implement and enforce company policies and
- Ability to research, analyze, and make recommendations to
resolve--issues that arise with--residents, customers, vendors, and
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to--complete various
reports on a--timely basis.
- Ability to--perform move-out and final inspections of
apartments, which includes climbing stairs.
- Ability to determine necessary repairs and replacements and
determine appropriate--charges for--resident damages.
- Proficient in the use of computer software.
- Yardi software experience is preferred.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- The ideal candidate will have previous property management
This position requires you to enter occupied units; therefore
employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle
We offer our valued employees:
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including 401k plan with
- Generous paid time off plan
- Competitive compensation program
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Greenville , Associate Property Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!