Business Development Manager - Carports
Company: RTO National
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Business Development Manager - Carport Products - Greenville,
SCRTO National is the largest financing provider in the country for
backyard storage products. The company has been in existence for
over 15 years and is growing rapidly. We have been successful by
being an innovator and product market leader backed by an
experienced direct sales force working with our independent
dealers. To support the company growth, RTO National is currently
recruiting for a Business Development Manager for Inside Sales for
our Carport product lines.Job Summary
The Business Development Manager- Inside Sales is responsible for
selling the Company's products and services through acquisition of
new dealer relationships and existing dealers by telephone, email,
and other electronic means. This position will also be responsible
for gaining market level and competitive intelligence to help the
company evolve and grow with needs and market changes in an
assigned territory. The focus of the Business Development Manager
is to help the Company's dealers succeed while achieving sales and
profit goals established by the Company. Responsibilities
- Increase sales through account penetration by analyzing current
sales and volume, planning sales calls, and following up. Utilize
product knowledge, sales training resources to effectively target
new prospects and opportunities.
- Maintain, build, and expand dealer relationships via telephone,
email, or other electronic means.
- Regularly interact and communicate with various internal
departments and personnel to provide vital information that may be
necessary for servicing the dealer base.
- Continuously monitor assigned accounts and take corrective
action, as needed, to maintain and improve overall dealer
- Regularly communicate with assigned dealer base regarding new
products and services, company changes, holiday schedules, item
changes, and new sales opportunities. Update dealers about any
pricing/ program changes or information.
- Immediately notify management team if an existing account is in
jeopardy of discontinuing service or issues remain unresolved
regardless of attempts to correct situation.
- Assists in the set-up of new dealers including the creation of
dealer prospects, obtaining dealer agreements and onboard training.
Coordinate with each appropriate department to meet or exceed the
- Accurately forecast sales results and trends for an assigned
Associates degree preferred.
- 2 - 5 years sales experience with proven record of sales
success and history of accomplishments.
- Experience objective selling and knowledge of Sales Process
- Experience in relationship sales in the Finance and RTO
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and
professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high
degree of proficiency. Ability to communicate clearly through email
and telephone. Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from clients, management, and associates.
Capable of working with others in a proactive and constructive
- Pleasant and professional telephone presence.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills,
including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple
initiatives autonomously and shift priorities, as necessary. Uses
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and become solution driven.
- Active listening skills to understand and interpret solution
driven selling. Aptitude for processing information and
incorporating feedback for interactive business conversation.
- Capacity to convey ideas effectively and sell a variety of RTO
- Professional demeanor, vibrant personality, and the ability to
instill trust with people.
- Goal-oriented and driven self-starter who can work
independently within a team environment and strive to be the
- Familiarization with dealer service activities,
interdepartmental communications and general finance concepts is
- Customer Service - Respond promptly to dealer needs. Solicit
dealers' feedback to improve service. Respond promptly to requests
for service and assistance as needed.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts
well under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions.
Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Ensures work responsibilities and dealer requirements are covered
when absent. Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Computer literacy including familiarity in handling and
maintaining a database and skills that include Microsoft Office 365
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet
- Familiarity with analytical software tools and CRM systems
desired. RTO National is an equal opportunities employer and does
not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil
partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic
or national origins), religion or belief.This position is subject
to a background check for any convictions directly related to its
duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidates.Job
Type: Full-time PI129507465
Keywords: RTO National, Greenville , Business Development Manager - Carports, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!