Account Manager-MultiFamily Accounts
Company: Grace Hill
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This is a remote position.
The Account Manager will be a knowledgeable resource on all Grace
Hill products, and is responsible for managing all aspects of the
relationship with your assigned Grace Hill clients. Through
intentional and effective client engagement, the Account Manager
will be responsible for onboarding new accounts, securing agreement
renewals, recommending and obtaining product upsells, assisting
your clients with identifying solutions, and being a helpful
training partner for your clients and their organizations. The
Account Manager must be able to effectively communicate with
members of leadership on the status of your accounts at any given
time, and will be expected to maintain accurate records through
Salesforce by logging all conversations, actions, and tracking all
sales opportunities effectively.
- Understand client-facing reports and how to use them during
- Create a Success Plan with the client to set goals, track
performance, increase client accountability, and review
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients
through regular conversations and meetings.
- Use excellent client relationship building strategies to build
rapport with clients and keep them engaged.
- Maintain a pulse on the high-level initiatives for clients, and
their team member's movements, to better enable Grace Hill as a
- Notify clients of upcoming product releases or enhancements,
new courses, and upcoming Grace Hill events.
- Proactively identify sponsorship opportunities with
- Attend networking, association, and customer events as
- Become the client's trusted advisor, fostering client
- Contact clients in a timely manner with renewal pricing and
term information through an FBR, and participate in any necessary
- Prepare and execute new agreements in Salesforce.
- Schedule annual in-person meetings with clients as identified
with your Director.
- Discuss reasons for cancellation with clients, if applicable,
and make every effort to save the account, up to and including
notifying and involving Grace Hill leadership.
- Create action plans when low performance indicators are
- Identify clients at risk of ending service.
- Identify clients that are unhappy/unsatisfied.
- Take timely, proactive actions to minimize risks.
Upsell Discussion and Execution
- Use conversations with clients to determine needs and identify
- Facilitate platform, product, and course demonstrations with
key decision makers.
- Maintain accurate records of upsell opportunities and efforts
- Prepare and execute agreements in Salesforce.
- Develop an understanding of the client's business and recommend
Grace Hill products and services to improve business
Onboarding of New Clients
- Work closely with the Sales Team when new accounts are brought
on board through coordination calls.
- Guide new clients through the implementation process to ensure
a successful launch.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of each client's account
status, conversations, activity, and notes in Salesforce.
- Contribute to the overall reporting by keeping Salesforce
- Work closely and effectively with other departments to
successfully execute other projects and tasks on an as-needed
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree
- Minimum of two years' experience in a sales, management, and
customer service role
- Effective time management skills
- Logistical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs and match them with
appropriate products and services
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
(both verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and the
ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels
- Multifamily experience preferred
- In-person client visits may require travel (up to 50%)
Grace Hill is the market leader in strategic Human Capital
Management and Customer Experience for the Real Estate industry. We
help Real Estate operators and investors globally to improve
portfolio performance by channeling the voice of their customers
(residents, tenants) into how their property and team operate to
drive improved NOI, vacancy and retention rates. Our software
platform provides intelligent integrated solutions, including:
Talent Management, Policy and Compliance Management and Customer
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Grace Hill, Greenville , Account Manager-MultiFamily Accounts, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!