GreenvilleSCRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Greenville jobs

Anesthesiology in SC - Pain Management Physician Opportunity in South Carolina

Company: CompHealth
Location: Greenville
Posted on: November 16, 2021

Job Description:

Pain Management opening in Greenville, South Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com

A well-known and expanding group is looking for physicians who would be excited to get a solo pain practice up and running. There will be a dedicated space in the hospital. The program is procedurally oriented, with approximately 30% of patient encounters being procedures and the remaining 70% being office based for new patient and follow-up appointments. You will have very limited call, no nights, weekends, or holidays. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in pain medicine. PM&R candidates are welcome if board certified and fellowship trained. The group will cover malpractice for the first 2 years, $5K towards medical malpractice, $2.5K CME stipend, and paid time off. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. To get started, please call Dona Menton at or forward your CV and references to contractor position

  • No overhead, commission, or facility fees
  • Get a pain practice up and running and participate in the lucrative earnings
  • Hospital-based pain clinic
  • Solo practice and 100% pain management
  • Board certified or board eligible in pain medicine
  • PM&R candidates are welcome if board certified and fellowship trained
  • Our services are free for you
  • We help negotiate your salary and contract
  • We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
  • Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
  • Experienced support teams take care of every detail

    Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs

Keywords: CompHealth, Greenville , Anesthesiology in SC - Pain Management Physician Opportunity in South Carolina, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest South Carolina jobs by following @recnetSC on Twitter!

Greenville RSS job feeds