Digital Sales Manager - WYFF
Company: Hearst Television
Posted on: January 12, 2022
WYFF seeks a proven Digital Sales Manager to provide energized
leadership for our digital sales initiatives. The ideal candidate
possesses a passion for new media and enjoys staying up-to-date
with its evolution, understands digital marketing strategy and
thrives in a customer-focused team environment. Required strengths
include: the ability to strategically plan, communicate
effectively, build and maintain internal and external customer
relationships and training. As a Digital Sales Manager, it is the
expectation that you will work primarily at the station as well as
away from the station, meeting with clients and attending sales
calls. You will have capabilities for zoom/video conference
meetings as needed. Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and implement individual advertiser account strategy
including revenue goals.
- Regularly meet with local sales team, including group and
individual meetings, to ensure their professional development and
success with stated goals.
- In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, lead weekly sales
meeting; prepare and lead quarterly/annual sales planning
- Consistently evaluate seller performance and provide
- Act as primary negotiator for the station on all digital
business; review key sales proposals in advance to ensure client
goals are achieved in a manner consistent with station sales
- Respond to RFP requests; meet client deadlines.
- Meet extensively with clients to develop/strengthen business
relationships; drive client retention.
- Develop/strengthen business relationships with key station
- Support local sellers in sales presentations to multiple points
of contact with client/agency personnel.
- Develop and generate non-traditional revenue and new sales
- Manage various expense budgets related to digital
- Work in partnership with the Local Sales Manager and National
Sales Manager to achieve stated and strategic goals.
- Provide training to Local and National sellers.
- Ensure that all necessary sales presentations are comprehensive
and available in advance of the selling window.
- Maintain current and accurate revenue forecasts by
- Review and approve new insertion orders.
- Prepare and present various reports.
- Follow and meet all HTV Digital Sales Managers standard
operating procedures as outlined.
- Maintain current knowledge of HTV advertising regulations.
- Communicate regularly with the General Sales Manager on all
aspects of digital business.
- Be agile in responding to dynamic business conditions and
station business needs.
- Have a complete understanding of current digital marketing
strategies including synergist values with other media.
- Understanding of pricing and inventory management
- Ability to dissect an advertising RFP; identify key revenue
opportunities, and prepare comprehensive and winning response.
- Ability to prospect, meet with, and close business with new
- Possess the skills to manage and supervise others.
- Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with
Wide Orbit, Kantar, and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable automobile are
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans.
Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for
employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired
employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the
coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of
employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will
consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical
and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with
applicable legal requirements.
Keywords: Hearst Television, Greenville , Digital Sales Manager - WYFF, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!