Digital Marketing Manager
Company: The Brand Leader
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PLEASE READ: MUST HAVE 3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND BE LOCAL OR
WILLING TO RELOCATE
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop,
implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns
across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of
current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead
integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team,
supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch
campaigns on time and on budget.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and
strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing
campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing managers
will work with the creative and development teams, along with brand
managers and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Were looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital
marketer to own the direction and execution of our clients
strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead
generation, and sales.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate
will possess a growth mindset. They will also be an exceptional
communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface
with clients at ease.
If this roles a fit for you, youre someone who regularly finds
yourself having aha moments in your head, uncovering new ideas for
drivers, and will quickly ideate > try > report > iterate.
Youre salivating right now dreaming of new paid search ad groups
and A/B testing email subject lines, arent you? If not, this may
not be the gig for you.
Bonus if you know your Enneagram number.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with an agency or client side,
creating, implementing and managing brands, marketing plans, and
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or
a related field.
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot
strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and
other related platforms.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication
- Has a finger on the pulse of whats happening in digital
marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
- Youll need that rare balance of:
- Strength and competency in managing complex projects to
completion (with multiple moving parts, people and deadlines), and
feel a sense of reward and fulfillment in it
- Passion for understanding people, communicating with empathy as
you lead. Can you hear the unspoken, reading between the lines,
from your creative team and clients?
- Team-focused, able to see where your clients and projects
progress and growth fit into the companys overall goals
- Willing and able to work flex hours attend an infrequent client
event in the evening if needed, make an early AM photo shoot,
- Strong affinity for, and experience with:
- Digital communication: Are you comfortable embracing the newest
app, finding a software platform or tech solution that does this
easier? If technology makes you apprehensive, this role wont be for
- Social media: LI, FB, Twitter, Instagram minimumNeed to be
comfortable with the difference, leading clients through
discussions of how each is used effectively, and quickly spot the
difference between pushy, self-promoting forgettable noise vs
clever strategies that stick, break through the clutter, and
resonate with people.
- Fun, sense of humor
- Previous outdoor and/or lifestyle brand experience
- Likes dogs
- You tell us your Enneagram number in your initial cover
- Office Bikes/Helmets
- Subsidized Health coverage
- Flex time/flex hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Retirement plan w/matching
- Meeting-Free Mondays and Fridays
- Stocked Refrigerator with Beer/Sodas
- Office Snacks
- Annual Awards Banquet & Holiday Party
- Quarterly Book Club
- Unlimited PTO*
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Wellness Program (TBD)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Brand Leader, Greenville , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!