Account Manager - Employee Benefits
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Forum Benefits, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account
Manager to join our Employee Benefits team. Are you looking to be
part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn,
grow and make a positive impact? Want to join a team where each
employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight,
collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability
and shared success? If that is what you-- - -re looking for, this
is your chance to be part of an amazing organization! The Forum
team was established in 2007 to provide improved flexibility with
customized employee benefits and HR technology solutions for our
customers. In 2016, Forum merged with 23 like-minded,
high-performing independent firms across the United States to form
Alera Group, the nation-- - -s 14th largest independent insurance
agency and the 7th largest privately held benefits firm. This
provides us access to resources, technical expertise and best
practices of a larger national firm, while maintaining the personal
local service employers need. We-- - -ve put together an innovative
team of experts to create customized, results-driven strategies for
your business. Employers are increasingly faced with rising benefit
costs, administrative burdens and compliance liabilities. We have
designed our firm to address the specific needs and goals of
mid-market companies, and our unparalleled processes leverage
market and employer data to make purposeful decisions -- - -
leading to better outcomes for our clients. We think a name is part
of the building blocks of who you are, and at Forum Benefits, we--
- -re excited to show you what makes us different. Our favorite
synonyms for Forum are passionate, enthusiastic, and loyal. These
are traits that make up our team, and something that sets us apart.
The focus of this position is to assist the Account Executive &
Account Manager with clients while maintaining a high level of
client and internal team satisfaction. In this role, successful
candidates need to be highly organized with experience in an
insurance agency. Responsibilities
- Respond to employee and client requests in a timely, effective,
and professional manner.
- Set up client marketing files according to agency procedures
- Perform rating functions on various carrier websites.
- Process policies, endorsements, and requests according to
agency procedures and timeframes.
- Issue certificates of insurance, insurance applications,
identification cards, etc.
- Compose letters to clients and insurance carriers.
- Contact clients and/or insurance carriers for information or to
perform service as needed.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as
determined by Supervisors/Management. Qualifications
- Bachelor-- - -s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience in an insurance agency and
experience with an agency management system.
- Ability to obtain Life, Accident and Health license within 90
days following date of hire date.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Compensation / Benefits Account Manager, Location: Greenville, SC -
Keywords: Alera Group, Greenville , Account Manager - Employee Benefits, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!