Service Delivery Manager
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Service Delivery ManagerFounded in 1985, ATS is a company with a
presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We
are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories
run better. -Summary:
- The Service Delivery Manager leads the strategic and
operational execution of Delivery Transformation model phases with
new business solutions. Develops and executes the overall
infrastructure and operational run plans for the Implement and
Execute phases of DT. Partners with customer, operations, and
shared services teams to ensure solid communication, alignment, and
program effectiveness. Primary liaison to both the customer and ATS
operational teams with all programmatic and infrastructure outputs.
Direct oversite and responsibility for operational staffing and
training needs for all new sites.Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation and overall maturity of the Delivery
Transformation model across assigned FMS solutioned sites.
- Ensures consistency in the metrics, communication, alignment,
and accountability with the ATS / FMS Strategy and Vision.
- Provides operating system direction, planning and oversight to
service delivery teams.
- Supports organizational change management and implementation
efforts to support FMS and ATS strategic deliverables.
- Ensures operational site progress throughout the Implement and
Execute phases of Delivery Transformation maturity in a time bound
- Supports the ATS culture through a servant leadership mindset
and develops a highly influential team with a "change agent"
- Responsible for new assigned sites P&L and other financial
requirements to include revenue, expenses (labor, overtime, travel
etc.) for all site operational activities.
- Staffing and developing the correct talent levels aligned to
the ATS culture at new sites.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of manufacturing operations
experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Strategic thinker with a long-term perspective.
- Ability to drive and influence change in an organization and
ensure alignment with functional teams.
- Highly skilled at communication and presentations.
- Thorough understanding of factory maintenance processes and
- Must have a strong continuous improvement and programmatic
- Ability to interact with customers and employees at all
- Technical knowledge of business processes, functional needs and
- Proficient at creating and managing relationships (both
internal and external).Physical Demands and Working Conditions: - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. - The employee is
occasionally required to sit. - The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. - The employee is regularly
required to use close vision and color vision. - The employee is
occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of
electrical shock. - Work is typically performed in a factory
environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment,
the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or
slippery factory floors.Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balanceATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Greenville , Service Delivery Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!