Assistant Property Manager
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Edward Rose -& Sons is -currently seeking -an enthusiastic,
self-motivated Assistant Property Manager to join our successful
and -growing property management team. If you have the experience
and skills required for this position, then we want to hear from
YOU!The Assistant Property Manager reports to the Property Manager
on-site at an apartment community and -assists the Property Manager
-with daily tasks and duties. -This position requires that the
employee live on-site, in a company provided-apartment.The
Assistant Property Manager is responsible for all activities
related to apartment rentals, including generating and handling
traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospective residents,
preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in and move-out
-procedures in accordance with the company's established policies
and procedures. The -Assistant Property Manager -is the liaison
between the residents and the Property Manager and Maintenance
staff. The ideal candidate -should be a self-starter, capable of
working independently as well as in a team environment.Additional
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Interviewing new hires and processing appropriate
- Supervising -employees, and assigning and monitoring regular
- Completing, reviewing, and submitting all weekly/monthly
reports in a timely manner.
- Completing -and/or checking -Move-in and Move-out
- Addressing resident questions and concerns.
- Inspecting vacant units and completing termination paperwork
and assessing charges.
- Additional duties as required by the Property
- Ability -to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing.
- Requires a positive attitude; must be friendly, sales-oriented,
and able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Requires training new employees.
- Must possess capable organizational and time-management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability -to implement and enforce company policies and
- Ability to research, analyze, and make recommendations to
resolve -issues that arise with -residents, customers, vendors, and
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to -complete various
reports on a -timely basis.
- Ability to -perform move-out and final inspections of
apartments, which includes climbing stairs.
- Ability to determine necessary repairs and replacements and
determine appropriate -charges for -resident damages.
- Proficient in the use of computer software.
- Yardi software experience is preferred.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- The ideal candidate will have previous property management
experience!This position requires you to enter occupied units;
therefore employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.We offer
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Greenville , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!