Senior Asset Management/Underwriting Analyst
Company: Armada Analytics
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior Asset Management/Underwriting Analyst- Roles and
The following are the roles and responsibilities that an Asset
Management Analyst at Armada should be able to perform. At a
- Full-time, US-based employment required.
- Spread and confirm historical operations in AM model and
identify areas that would require additional information from the
Borrower. Identify issues and offer potential solutions to solve
- Review and analyze property level inspection reports for
accuracy and completeness. In the event that there are
discrepancies or inaccuracies, ask questions and make
determinations on how to remedy.
- Be first line for completion of the following Asset Management
tasks. Property Inspection Review and Submission .Review Inspection
Reports for completeness and accuracy prior to delivery to
client.-Business Opinion of Value Reports
- Perform market data research, compile sales comps, complete
property level NOI proforma, and complete BOV narrative.
- Property Level Loan Reviews - Spread property financial
statements in client requested format.
- Reserve Draw Processing - Perform a review of documentation to
ensure all invoices and proofs of payment align. Create and
maintain client tracking spreadsheets.
For any of the above, it is the Analysts responsibility to identify
any issues and potential solutions that may prove problematic in
providing an approval by the manager and client. Although
management and client may not agree with your solutions, it is
paramount that the analyst thinks beyond "finding the problem" and
is thinking of potential solutions.
- Clear, effective, and timely communication with clients as it
relates to processing requests. The Analyst is the frontline
communication channel as it relates to the above processes. The
Analyst has direct contact with clients up to a certain level of
- Analyst should understand basic real estate concepts as it
relates to loan terms, interest rates, operating statements, and
- Maintain a library of work volume trackers for tasks which the
analyst is primarily responsible for.
- Have a basic understanding of Borrower Consent Request
Transactions such as Assumptions, Transfers of Interest, Easements,
Collateral Releases, Management Changes, and Forbearance
- Responsible for the initial creation of client transaction due
diligence checklists, monitoring and tracking of due diligence
document submission, and identification of errors on
Keywords: Armada Analytics, Greenville , Senior Asset Management/Underwriting Analyst, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!