Brand Manager, FSU (Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We're Broadlume. We're the flooring industry's largest and most
trusted technology company, serving over 3,000 retailers across the
country. We are looking for a Brand Manager for our FlooringStores
United program. In this role, you'll receive the unique opportunity
to own Broadlume's fastest growing brands. You'll be responsible
for driving consumer awareness across our 4 brands and supporting
our participating retailer network. You'll lead all day-to-day
efforts related to brand building, strategy, sales enablement and
recruitment. You'll partner with Broadlume's enterprise and sales
departments to develop unique and meaningful campaigns, content,
and merchandising to drive the growth via digital, traditional, and
- This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build and execute on a proactive communications plan to drive
awareness of our retail selling system and private label
- Strategize and collaborate with our growth team to drive leads
(D2C) for our retailer network.
- Work with creative teams to create and develop brand assets to
generate consumer interests.
- Ensure FSU is represented at key 3P and O&O events.
- Create engagement strategies to activate our community of
- Develop content with our sales and enterprise teams to support
recruitment and sales enablement efforts.
- Build narratives and communications plans that support the
company's retailer advocate narratives.
- Be available to all members of the marketing team to share your
experience and help with all facets of the company's marketing plan
- You have at least 5 - 6 years of experience in a relevant
- You have extensive experience and a deep understanding of
digital media (search, social, display). In short, you are native
to social media.
- You are creative and are passionate about advertising
- You are an expert with data analytics metrics and dashboards
like Looker and Google Analytics
- You have experience with trade shows and expos. If you have
planned and executed your own shows, that's a huge bonus.
- You have experience working in B2C, B2B, SaaS, marketing, or
technology companies/industries. Experience in flooring is a huge
- You are detail oriented
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, close-knit team
- You love to innovate and apply creative concepts in everything
- You have a strategic and creative mindset where you find
solutions to problems and are unfazed by obstacles.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and can
deliver on tight-turnarounds.
- You are dedicated to learning and growing personally and
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home and Remote Office Allowance
- Internet and Phone Allowance (for applicable roles)
- Wellness & Lifestyle Perks
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated
world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The
opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the
vision---except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Broadlume, Greenville , Brand Manager, FSU (Remote), Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!