Architecture Project Manager (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an
Architecture Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a
long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Duties
- Driving the overall management of various Enterprise
Architecture Governance and Operating Effectiveness initiatives
including coordinating and facilitating various meetings, rolling
up status reporting, milestone tracking, planning, defining and
documenting processes, etc.
- Utilizes established methodologies (Water, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe,
etc.) to develop a plan to support milestones and goals; where the
methodology is not sufficient, create and augment with new
processes and establish best practices.
- Ensures the timely and quality development and distribution of
all deliverables for the initiatives.
- Overall management and coordination of regularly scheduled
updates to provide status, discuss key issues/risks and upcoming
- Creates and maintains spend plans for various EA Governance and
OE initiatives including tracking actuals and forecasting future
- Communicates excellently both verbally and in written form with
team members and stakeholders by adapting style and message to
- Builds and executes change management-oriented communication
plans that span technology and business teams and organizational
- Develops strong relationships with team members and
- Champions the Governance and Operating Effectiveness process,
tools, and procedures.
- Demonstrates confidence to lead cross-functional teams with
diversified members to success.
- Delegates project tasks properly based on skill set and
business requirement. Skills:
- 8+ years of Project Management or applicable experience
- 8+ within architecture or technical fields.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and
phases of the project lifecycle (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe,
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Clarity, Confluence,
- Demonstrated project management skills and success, including
- Experience in leading medium to large, complex projects and/or
programs including management of financials and robust
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategic and tactical projects
- Ability to foster collaboration, value other's perspectives,
and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Proven track record of delivering results of high quality and
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to leverage
knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas
and new types of projects.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and
establish a high level of credibility across functional and lines
of business and organizational levels.
- Strong Change Management exposure to the discipline and
components of Change Management.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Greenville , Architecture Project Manager (Remote), Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!