Cloud Program Manager (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine
learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the
only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven
technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI,
and machine learning.
Fortune 500 Organizations And The Most Innovative Mid-size And
Startup Companies Choose TigerGraph To Accelerate Their Analytics,
AI, And Machine Learning
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for
real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to
assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with
recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy
infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph
database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is
looking for someone to build and develop its Sales Operations
Cloud Program Manager
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Cloud Program
Manager will enhance the current TigerGraph cloud program working
with channel, cloud and sales managers to build a world-class
program. The ideal candidate will have experience building a SaaS
program and working with indirect and cloud partners. Specifically,
the candidate will have experience working with Amazon Cloud AWS,
Azure, and Google Cloud Platform marketplaces.
- Provide primary support for all cloud marketplaces and the
strategy for implementing new programs and processes. Be the Global
owner/Admin for all cloud marketplace interfaces and drive best in
class sales process across the organization. Operationalize Cloud
Marketplace program including, reengineer processes, managing,
training, and problem resolution.
- Produce, maintain and communicate the roadmap for key Cloud
developments and changes to sales systems, programs, and
- Be the key operational interface for TigerGraph cloud program
worldwide including program management, platform administration and
- Be the trusted advisor for cloud specific transactions
- Ensure clear communication of status, risks, and changes to
project milestones to a large population including senior business
leaders within our global footprint.
- Deliver the appropriate training for support teams, sales, and
operations relating to new cloud programs, systems, and processes.
Ensure no disruption to Sales during change implementation
- Manage cross-functional cloud marketplace activities across
multi-level groups within the organization, including engineering,
product management, marketing, finance, sales, and operations
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field. Equivalent
years of experience may be substituted for the degree
- 4+ years of experience in cloud or SaaS programs and
- Previous experience working with cloud marketplaces is a
- Self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity and continuously
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Ability to think strategically examine and re-engineer
operations and procedures
Keywords: TigerGraph, Greenville , Cloud Program Manager (Remote), Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!