Store Manager - Laundromat
Company: Speed Queen Blue Ridge
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionPurpose:Under the direction of the Owner, the
Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and
financial performance of their assigned store through merchandise,
inventory, expense control, human resources management, and
managing operating costs. This position will have direct
supervision over the Assistant Store Manager and the Customer
Service Representative roles.Position Responsibilities:Primary:
Oversees the full employee life cycle from recruitment to
- Human Resources
- Recruitment and selection.
- Orientation and training.
- Employee development.
- Counseling and corrective action.
- Hourly scheduling and payroll management.
- Customer Service and Satisfaction: Ensures that all policies,
procedures and employee functions are consistently being followed,
contributing to the highest level of customer satisfaction and
growth of store. Responsible for ensuring the store remains staffed
at all times.
- Store Safety and Security: Maintains a safe environment inside
and outside of the store by following proper security procedures
and prioritizing employee and customer safety.
- Store Cleanliness and Upkeep: Ensures that the highest level of
cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the store at all
- Building and Equipment Maintenance: Conduct frequent audits of
preventive maintenance tasks and report equipment and building
maintenance issues, escalating significant issues to Owner;
troubleshoot equipment and perform minor repairs.
- Retail: Maintains a good visual presentation of retail products
at all times; keeps sufficient assortment and inventory levels.
Train employees in processing sales and upselling to
- Wash/Dry/Fold: Provides a consistent quality product to the
customer while keeping associated costs low. Addresses customer
concerns, issues and claims in a timely and satisfactory
- Cash/Office Functions and Accountability: Accurately and
honestly reports all monies and store information; immediately
notifies and reports any discrepancies to Owner.
- Marketing and Promotions: Participation in and execution of
- Policies and Procedures: Ensure that all company policies and
procedures are followed at all times.
- Financials: Submit accurate and timely sales and other
information on a weekly basis; executes initiatives to improve the
store financial performance; suggest ways to improve sales or
- All other duties, as assigned.Position
- Minimum of two years either multi-unit or big box retail
management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial laundry products and payment systems is
a plus.Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; able to work
with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks at
- Ability to build good customer relationships quickly.
- Intermediate level of computer skills, including exposure to
Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and
weekends. Able to answer calls off-shift to attend to store
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plusEducation:
- High School Diploma/GED.Physical Requirements:
- Position involves standing for long periods of time, manual
dexterity, stooping, bending, and lifting.Additional Information:
- Position Title: Store Manager
- Department: Laundry Stores
- Reports To (Title): Owner
- Review Date: September 2022
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Location: 3505 W Blue Ridge Dr, Greenville
Keywords: Speed Queen Blue Ridge, Greenville , Store Manager - Laundromat, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!