Production Manager - Manufacturing
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionProduction Manager - ManufacturingAs the
Production Manager, you will lead and mentor all supervisors and
will be responsible for all aspects of plant operations. This is a
profitable company that has been aggressively growing. They are
looking for a TEAM BUILDER and someone who can make work fun.
- Manage all operational aspects of the plant ensuring the
efficient scheduling of all production for the entire plant so that
orders are met.
- The Production Manager will manage, train, and review staff,
QC, Maintenance, Fabrication, Assembly, Shipping/Receiving
- Manage the facility such that the plant is clean, safe, and
- Manage & participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- The Production Manager must have a minimum of 5 years of
management experience in manufacturing.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean
Manufacturing, Kaizen, & 6-Sigma would be a benefit.Powered by
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Greenville , Production Manager - Manufacturing, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!