1079-Nonwoven Production Manager
Company: SP Associates
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionNonwoven Production Manager position outside of
Greenville, SC area MUST HAVE NONWOVENS EXPERIENCECompany is
expanding its activities in North America by adding another
production line at our facility to our existing lines in SC.The
Production Manager will be based in our Greenville area site and
manages daily production functions and production
supervisors/coordinators directly and hourly employees indirectly.
This position will work closely with Production Engineering and
Quality on release of production for new products and
equipment.This leadership role is a hands on position and has full
accountability for results, in terms of costs, methods, quality and
quantity of production operations and personnel. In addition, the
successful candidate must provide leadership to establish and
promote a positive work environment that drives excellence in
productivity, people, customer service and quality.Essential Job
- Ensure compliance with plant safety rules, policies and
procedures and established housekeeping practices.
- Promote the company principles and values by leading
supervisors and teams to achieve goals.
- Leads, motivates, coaches, develops, instills trust, and holds
employees accountable in a firm but fair and respectful way.
- Foster a positive work environment built on fair and consistent
treatment of all employees.
- Meet customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance, certifications and
ISO-9001 policies, procedures and manuals.
- Initiate appropriate action for non-compliance.
- Responsible for daily adherence and corrective actions for
- Act a plant representative during audits.
- Drive daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics to ensure
budgetary requirements are achieved.
- Manages the hiring, training and performance of all direct
reports and provides developmental opportunities as needed.
- Use of continuous improvement skills, such as Six Sigma, 5-S
and Lean manufacturing, to drive improvement.
- Promotes the company principles and values.
- Foster a positive work environment and motivated workforce
built on respect and trust. RequirementsQualifications/Competencies
- Bachelors Degree in related area or equivalent work
- Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills, with the
ability to build a united team through personal involvement and
- Minimum of 5 years leadership in a nonwoven manufacturing
environment, with progressive roles and responsibility.
- Spunlace, needlepunch and/or textile experience a plus.
- Experience applying Lean manufacturing, 5S, utilizing Six Sigma
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal, collaborative, and organizational
skills.BenefitsWe offer a very competitive salary and benefit
Keywords: SP Associates, Greenville , 1079-Nonwoven Production Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!