RN Clinical Manager PRN
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Clinical Manager ensures the overall coordination of home
health services provided to all clients is delivered in a safe and
effective manner. The role is responsible for facilitating the
relationship between referral sources, patients, caregivers, and
employees. Depending on branch census you may be responsible for
other duties as assigned.
* Responsible for Referral Intake and Management to ensure that
clients receive assessment visits and that these visits are
scheduled and performed timely.
* Lead weekly Case Conference and address recert / discharge
decisions based on Case Conference findings. Review and approve
Case Conference coordination notes and attach to Episode Detail
Report. Enter Case Conference coordination notes within 48 hours of
the Case Conference meeting. Contact physicians to obtain orders
for continued service provision or add-on services.
* Review orders as they appear on the action screen. Approve or
decline as appropriate. Follow up with Licensed Professional as
necessary when editing an order.
* Enter and approve all orders for tracking purposes and route to
Medical Records to be sent for physician signature. Ensure any
corrections are made by the Licensed Professional who wrote the
order prior to approving the order. Update the client's medication
profile and schedule as applicable via the order. Ensure all orders
that address frequency have appropriate calendar modification
* Ensure that there are existing orders for requested medical
* Follow up on orders from the Order Tracking Report when the MRS
is unable to retrieve the unsigned order.
* Enter detailed Non-Admit information into HCHB in coordination
notes if no visit was made. Ensure the Branch Director approved the
* Review and process vital sign alert reports. Document action, any
follow-up and physician notification.
* Review and process all wound score deviations documenting any
action and/or follow - up.
* If clinical, may be required to perform patient visits and / or
participate in an on-call rotation.
* Review and follow up on entitlement verification issues. Document
action in coordination notes.
* Verify benefits and obtain authorization for services on all
* Review On-Call coordination notes reports regularly. Follow up on
identified deficiencies related to billing claims audit within 24
hours follow receipt of the Billing Claims Held Reports.
* Run the Notification of Missed Visits reports and submit weekly
* Act as a backup for the Patient Services Coordinator in
rescheduling missed and declined visits and processing reassigned
and reschedule requests to ensure timely completion of these
* If the PSC is not an LVN/LPN, receives lab reports and assesses
for normality. Forward lab reports to the PSC for faxing to the
* Function as staff nurse PRN.
* Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State, and Local
laws / regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a home
* Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally
and in writing.
* Must be capable of multi-tasking while maintaining a professional
and friendly demeanor.
* Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals
and possess excellent customer service skills.
* Must be competent with computers.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
and hold an active RN license.
* Essential: Must have a minimum of two years nursing experience
and one year experience in home health.
* Desired: Supervisory experience is preferred.
* Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile
* Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather
* Must have an RN license in the State of employment.
* This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Who we are
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
CenterWell Home Health (formerly Kindred at Home), is one of the
nation's leading providers of home care, with an incredible team of
compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care
to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods
they serve - providing the much-needed care to people in their
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability, and job flexibility
they truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and
professional goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits,
competitive salaries, opportunities for career and professional
growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution business
CenterWell Home Health cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day
in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we
create experiences that put patients at the center, working in
collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary
care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is
easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead
healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees
helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
World-class employee benefits
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
* Career advancement opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
We have careers near you
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll-free)
855-563-2846 or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you
start a new and rewarding career with CenterWell Home Health.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Greenville , RN Clinical Manager PRN, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!