Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This position manages all aspects of the EHS culture and
performance with respect to safety, health, environmental, and
security efforts to achieve and maintain compliance with Federal,
State, and Local environmental and safety regulations, company
policies, and other requirements in a cost effective manner. Job
Activities: Safety (50%)
- Establish EHS goals and objectives for the site, working with
the Plant Manager and Staff to ensure optimum performance and
- Work with Maintenance and Engineering to ensure PSM
- Oversee safety compliance for Lock Out/Tag Out, Hot Work
Permitting, Confined Space Entry, PPE Respiratory Protection, etc.
and routinely audit performance.
- Oversee Industrial Hygiene compliance for Ergonomics, Chemical
Exposure, Bloodborne Pathogens, AED, etc.
- Serve as main contact for regulatory audits both internal and
- Maintain Radioactive License, Boiler Safety Certificates,
- Participate in Corporate EHS initiatives and assist other
company locations as needed to ensure maximum utilization of the
- Manage and direct activities for the site's environmental
programs, including air quality, waste management, environmental
training, and process area and equipment.
- Maintain a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of Federal
and State environmental and safety regulatory requirements
affecting company operations and ensure plant is in
- Manage the collection of compliance data and implement data
management and reporting tools that support key environmental
- Ensure that requirements are established, implemented, and
maintained in accordance with the requirements of RC14001.
- Oversee wastewater and hazardous waste management.
- Oversee preparation of all regularly scheduled reports required
by Local, State, and Federal regulatory agencies.
- Provide training and other technical support to ensure plant
environmental compliance and continuous improvement efforts are
maintained throughout the site.
- Other duties as required.Qualifications & Certifications:
- BS in Engineering or similar degree (Chemical or Environmental
Engineering preferred) OR BS in Science with emphasis on Safety,
Health and/or Environmental Applied Sciences or Occupational
- Minimum of 2 years industrial safety experience with 5 years
industrial safety experience preferred.
- Experience in a PSM-regulated manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of HES regulations, rules and processes/best
practices is required.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Greenville , EHS Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!