Company: Jimmy John's
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Jimmy John's of Greenville, SC is looking for highly motivated,
self starting individuals for the Assistant Manager position for
our Greenville location. We offer a clean, fun work environment
along with competitive pay, PTO days, a monthly profit sharing
bonus program and more! Our company currently owns 5 locations in
the GSP area and we always look to promote from within, so
advancement opportunities to General Manager positions WILL be
available for Rock Stars!Compensation:Pay: Competitive Wage*We
offer Weekly Paychecks!*45 - 49 hours per weekBonus: Monthly profit
sharingVacation: 2 weeks of Paid Time Off to startReports to:
General Manager, Area ManagerTraining:This position is paid
training to start as an MIT (Manager in Training) $12 an hour. Will
learn the basic functions how to operate and run a Jimmy John's.
Training will consist of Menu/Portioning, sandwich making, phones,
bread, veggie prep, opening, closing the unit. Training will take
between 1-2 months depending on the comprehension of the candidate.
Once the candidate demonstrates the proper training fluently, they
will be moved into the Assistant Manager position with the pay rate
adjusted to $15. 50 an hour.If candidate has previous Jimmy John's
managing experience, training will not apply.Job Summary: Assists
the General Manager in all functions of a Jimmy John's restaurant
to ensure customer service and high-quality products are delivered
and to ensure restaurant profitability. Responsible for the
successful execution of fast, accurate, sandwiches and world-class
customer service while maintaining a clean, organized shift.Duties
- Manages a staff of approximately 10 to 20 employees. Assigns,
oversees, and evaluates work.
- Assists in hiring, training, evaluating, promoting,
disciplining, and termination of employees.
- Provides on-the-job training for new employees, or delegates
others to do so.
- Assists in the ordering, receipt, storage and issuing of all
food, labor, equipment, cleaning, and paper supplies for the
- Forecasts food items. Estimates what amount of each food item
will be consumed per shift.
- Assists in-shoppers in greeting customers, using the cash
register, preparing, and assembling orders and checking for
completeness and correctness.
- Maintains and oversees restaurant cleanliness standards.
- Ensure that every customer receives world-class customer
- Route deliveries and serve drivers to maximize delivery
business and speed.
- Completes daily food preparation (opening procedures, meat and
vegetable slicing, bread production).
- Executes and audits systems and procedures with 100% integrity
- Performs other related duties as required.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and
proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve customer threats and issues.
- Ability to handle and resolve employee issues.
- Skills to use a personal computer and various software packages
- Ability to handle stress and high-volume operations.Special
Requirements: Willing to work overtime, holidays, weekends as
business dictates. Position requires bending, standing, and walking
the entire workday. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be at
least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable
transportation, current automobile insurance, and a clean driving
record. Must have the stamina to work 50 hours per week.
Keywords: Jimmy John's, Greenville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!