Company: CoreLife Eatery
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*ASSISTANT MANAGER / SHIFT SUPERVISOR - CoreLife Eatery -
CoreLife Eatery is a place where people with active lifestyles feel
connected to healthy food, and we're in need of a *Assistant
Manager / Shift Supervisor *who wants to be a part of creating that
We are looking for someone who: Believes that food service, food,
and health is important. Is willing to speak up in defense of real
food. Respects the way food is handled and prepared. Has an
interest in where the food comes from and what's good about it.
Enjoys interacting with customers, respects others, is a team
player, and is willing to try and do the things that make a person
Working at CoreLife Eatery is an investment in yourself. Beyond
learning how to make some of the most flavorful and healthiest
foods on the planet, you will also acquire healthy food knowledge
that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. CoreLife
Eatery should have a positive impact on how you eat and ultimately
how you feel. That's a pretty cool perk!
The *Assistant Manager / Shift Supervisor* helps ensure that the
restaurant operates smoothly and in a high state of cleanliness and
provides strong leadership and supervision to the staff. He or she
helps manage and train the staff to ensure they provide exceptional
service to customers in a timely, courteous, efficient, and
accurate manner and that they follow proper sanitation standards
and keep all areas clean and sanitary at all times. The ideal
candidate for this position has a high school diploma or high
school equivalency diploma and at least one year of restaurant
experience. Candidate needs strong communication and time
*WHO WE ARE: *
* A unique, dynamic, fast paced, customer centric restaurant.
* An authentic scratch kitchen that creates beautiful food.
*EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS: *
*! *(Do Not Apply if you Do Not Meet *ALL* of these
* Must be a happy and energetic person who moves with pace and
communicates clearly and consistently with others.
* Respectful Team Builder - Must enjoy building relationships,
training others, being a part of a team, and doing the little
things that make a team great.
* Coachable - Must be willing to be coached by other team members
and learn new things.
* Engaged & Helpful - Must be engaging and helpful with customers
and other team members.
* Flexible / Adaptable - Must be willing to be cross trained and
take on all responsibilities in the restaurant.
* Oversees production of food according to sanitation and quality
* Manages and mentors staff, including recruiting/hiring/training
of all employees, overseeing HR/payroll, managing issues of
discipline/termination, ensuring ongoing training/education,
* Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
* Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and
supplies are properly stored
* Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and
all company policies
* Provides timely and accurate reports as required
* Addresses customer concerns and issues
* Ensures stated goals are met
* This position is responsible for operating the grill and oven and
for preparing proteins for the line as needed.
* Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Recognize that we are on smoke-free grounds
* High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma
* One year of relevant experience
* Experience in supervising and managing staff
* Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Drug Free Workplace
* Paid Training
* Employee Discounts
* Great Hours! No Late Nights
* Friendly Atmosphere
* Flexible Work Schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 1 year
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
The safety of our team members is our first priority. We've
installed clear barriers and provide gloves. Additionally, we
provide hand sanitizer and ask all guests to wear masks when not in
* What is your work availability?
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: CoreLife Eatery, Greenville , Shift Leader/Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!