Senior Strategic Account Manager- eCommerce - (Hybrid) Greenville, SC
Company: Hubbell Power Systems
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior Strategic Account Manager- eCommerce - (Hybrid)
Greenville, SC Apply now Date: Nov 2, 2022 Location: Greenville,
SC, US, 29607 Company: Hubbell Incorporated Corporate Overview
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an
international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and
power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around
the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and
equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and
manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early,
and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first
practical method to control electricity through the pull chain
socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in
reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million
products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is
committed to continually innovating solutions that work,
transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we
Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support
us.Position Overview The Senior Strategic Account Manager will set
the strategy for the Progress Lighting eCommerce channel. This
includes customer acquisitions and evaluating the profitability of
current customers. They will be primarily responsible for
increasing online sales of Progress Lighting through our retail
customers. Responsibilities will include engaging with the
e-commerce teams at these customers to define and implement sales
growth plans. Elements of these plans will include overseeing
on-site content and product promotions, optimization of targeted
marketing programs such as email marketing, and online media, as
well as oversight of key performance analytics and reporting tools
for the continuous site and campaign optimization.#LI-AO1
#LI-Hybrid Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with online retailers to create and implement online
merchandising strategies that drive improvements in sales
- Engage with and coordinate priorities for brand advocates to
improve online merchandising and drive sales growth.
- Manage P&L for the eCommerce channel.
- Foster collaboration among a cross-disciplinary team to deliver
exceptional business results.
- Collaborate with the channel marketing and content management
teams manage brand initiatives.
- Ensure that pricing updates are implemented
- Work in partnership with channel marketing on IMAP
- Partner with content management team on execution of content
- Become primary Progress Lighting sales contact for assigned
- Track and evaluate site user behavior; make recommendations to
improve user experience/usability and sales conversion.
- Work with internal resources for the creation and distribution
of marketing assets as needed to enhance our online content.
- Create promotional calendar for online sales and distribution
to online retailers. Coordinate promotions and measure impact to
adjust and improve results.
- Provide forecast input for online sales to the operations
- Perform periodic online market pricing reviews.
- Coordinate rollout of new products to maximize online
- Monitor industry trends and competitor Web sites.
- Support enforcement of IMAP.Skills and Experience
- A 4-year degree is required. A BS degree in Sales, Marketing,
Business Administration, Design Fields, Engineering, or other
related disciplines is preferred. Minimum 2 years experience in
product sales and account management.
- Experience with residential lighting is preferred but not
- Experience in online retail marketing is preferred but not
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to create,
measure, and improve data-driven sales initiatives.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, verbal/written
communication, leadership, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part
of a team in an environment with multiple projects, tight
deadlines, and changing priorities and show constant
entrepreneurial initiative.Education Bachelors Degree in
BusinessHubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is
an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
Keywords: Hubbell Power Systems, Greenville , Senior Strategic Account Manager- eCommerce - (Hybrid) Greenville, SC, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!