Company: Approved Cash Advance
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Manage overall operation of Branch Office including all phases of
lending, collecting, and direction of office staff.
- Provide Customer Service
- Supervise office staff
- Solicit for new or renewed customer business
- Receive payments and post to customer accounts
- Maintain cash drawer accuracy and security
- Ensure proper handling of office deposits
- Ensure compliance with state and federal lending regulations
and company policies
- Ensure prompt completion of applications
- Development and direct branch personnel
- Minimize delinquency through collection activities utilizing
telephone, mail, and home visits
- Ensure compliance with company policy procedures
- Ensure reporting of branch figures to corporate office for
- Establish rapport with clients to build working relationships
and increase retention
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Prepare individual tax returns utilizing the information
provided by the clients, and entering the information into tax
Completion of training period as Assistant Manager with
demonstrated managerial ability or previous Cash Advance
experience. Knowledge of State and Federal lending regulations.
Valid State driver's license and acceptable driver's record. Access
to reliable transportation for use in employment. Computer literate
and able to operate a ten-key calculator.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Please note: The omission of specific statements does not preclude
Management from assigning specific duties that are not listed
Keywords: Approved Cash Advance, Greenville , Store Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!