Regulatory Compliance Manager
Posted on: January 25, 2023
(This position is based in Greenville, SC. Travel is
Assists in the development and monitoring of company policies and
procedures related to property management; training, and
development. Assist VP of Affordable Property Management and
Regional Property Managers with special projects, administrative
tasks, and other related work. This position does not supervise any
staff except when circumstances arise and Regulatory Compliance
Coordinator is also an onsite Community Manager, in that instance
then would supervise Maintenance Technician and any other onsite
staff. Travel is required. Use of your vehicle will be required.
Assist NHE, Inc., in pursuit to its mission.
I. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Personnel Management
- o Assist Regional Property Manager with training all community
staff or related positions.
- o Promote staff harmony through support, effective leadership
and positive example
- o Interacts closely with Community Manager regarding tenant
file maintenance and compliance.
- o Reports staff concerns to Regional Property Manager
- o When required acts as onsite Community Manager in temporary
absence of onsite Community Manager or vacant position
- Regulatory Compliance
- a. Review all move ins/outs/recertifications/Interims etc. as
required by HUD and NHE guidelines
- b. Monitors/Maintains regulatory compliance with company
policies, procedures and industry regulations on behalf of
owner/agent with appropriate regulations (i.e., HUD, HOME, HTF,
- c. Ensure each property is adhering to their specific program
- d. Interprets and applies HUD regulations and identifies and
recommends compliance and changes as appropriate.
- e. Establishes and coordinates a schedule to review and inspect
tenant files onsite or electronically for all HUD, RD and Home
- f. Assists in the implementation of any new or updated
governmental rules and procedures and standard operating
- g. Updates System for Award Management System (SAMS) website
for each HUD project annually as required, and for proposed new
projects or newly acquired projects registered in the system as
- h. Track and monitor all new move ins to ensure that the 90 EIV
income reports are pull for all new move ins and documented efforts
are filed as required
- i. Assist with maintaining EIV online recertifications and
master EIV authorization files for all employees, ensure all onsite
staff have EIV training annually
- j. Prepare and maintain all Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing
Plans for all properties
- k. Manage file tracking document and emails report weekly to
all Regionals and VP of Affordable Property Management,and assist
staff in completing certifications in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- l. Obtains new DUNS numbers for proposed new projects or newly
acquired projects as needed
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- Attends and participates in industry and NHE's training
programs as required.
- Performs the tasks of subordinate associates as needed,
including leasing units and making units ready for leasing.
- Responsible for other assignments as needed and directed by
- This job description does not list all functions and tasks. Job
functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by your
II.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal
- Strong tenant file comprehension and organizational skills a
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to direct others to achieve company goals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize duties and
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with little direction maintaining
confidentiality and professionalism.
- Be a team player
III. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Property Manager's or PMIC license required
- Extensive knowledge of HUD, Rural Development and HOME program
- Knowledge of apartment management laws and regulations,
federal, state, and local.
- Must have a valid driver's license or means of immediate
transportation to attend meetings, events and daily activities
V. EDUCATIONAL AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College degree preferred but not required. Must have training or
experience in basic computer use, including common applications
such as Microsoft Word and Excel as well as experience with
web-based software used in apartment management (Yardi Voyager,
Popcard, Payscan, Rent Caf preferred). Other related experience or
equivalent education may be substituted.
- LANGUAGE/MATHEMATICAL/REASONING ABILITY
Ability to generate reports, business correspondence. Effectively
present information and respond to questions from clients,
customers, and the general public. Must possess the ability to add,
subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Should be able to compute
rate, ratio and percent. Must be able to apply common sense
understanding and carry out instructions furnished written and
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and; talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and sit. The
employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or
smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee primarily
works indoors from the NHE, Inc. managed on-site property office.
The employee will regularly work in a highly mobile environment in
performance of the above duties and responsibilities. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The employee in this job must be knowledgeable about the company's
policies and procedures as described in the company Employee
I have read the above duties associated with the position of
Regulatory Compliance Coordinator. I understand that the above list
is not all-inclusive and that I may be asked to perform additional
duties. I understand that I will be evaluated on my knowledge and
understanding of the above items. The position that I hold with
NHE, Inc. is an at-will position which means that either the
company or I may terminate employment with or without notice and
with or without cause.
Compensation: $42,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los
candidatos calificados recibirn consideracin por el empleo sin
distincin de raza, color, religin, sexo, origen nacional, estado de
discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra
caracterstica protegida por la ley.
Over 50 years ago, Nancy and Harris Davis set out to create N&H
Enterprises, Inc., a residential development and construction
company which they built on five core values : professionalism,
caring service, integrity, fairness, and relationships.
Today, NHE, Inc. employees over 200 professionals and is now a
multifaceted real estate developer, a property management company
(affordable and conventional), and a provider of social service
coordinators across the United States. It is still the Company's
mission to provide: "professional and caring services to improve
the homes and quality of lives of residents in the diverse
communities we serve. We value our relationships with residents,
employees, property owners and vendors, acting with integrity and
fairness at all times."
We work harder than ever to provide superior service by
capitalizing on our vast experience, dedicated employees and
investments in technology, training and certification. NHE, Inc. is
always looking for talent that share the Davis' passion to provide
quality services to residents and property owners alike.
Our motto is: "Improving homes and lives every day!"
Pgina Web de la Compaa:
Keywords: NHE, Greenville , Regulatory Compliance Manager, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!