Experience Manager- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place
where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create
exhilarating buying experiences for true beauty enthusiasts. At
Ulta Beauty, we re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one
cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater
purpose a place of vision, mission, and lived values where voices
are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth
opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the
possibilities quite this beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE: As an
Experience Manager at Ulta Beauty, you are responsible for leading
through Ulta Beauty s mission, vision, and values in order to
develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers sales
growth in retail and services. You will oversee a team of stylists,
estheticians, guest coordinators (in select locations) and boutique
leads and are accountable for all aspects of the guest experience,
retail sales, and the services businesses, including salon
services, boutiques, retail sales, makeup, and guest satisfaction.
You will drive your business through a focus on performance (NPS,
services, boutiques, makeup, and retail sales), people (guest
experience and associate culture), and process (operating
procedures and compliance standards). This position requires a
drive for results, a passion for the beauty industry, the ability
to deliver exceptional guest service and the ability to lead a team
of retail and service professionals. You ll accomplish all of this
- Promoting a culture of accountability to meet or exceed the
store s goals related to services, boutiques, and retail sales,
guest loyalty, payroll, retail shrink and omni-channel
- Driving company profitability through operational excellence,
top-line sales growth, and expense control.
- Performing makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product
- Attracting, hiring and building a highly engaged team that
embodies the Ulta Beauty brand through effective collaboration,
open and honest two-way communication, prioritization of work and
coaching to the behaviors that will drive guest loyalty.
- Supporting all aspects of associate and services professional
development, including developing and maintaining their
- Establishing professional peer and brand partner
- Promoting a culture of teamwork and guest service
- Executing the Guest Engagement Leader program flawlessly
through business ownership, associate coaching, and leading a
helpful and friendly guest experience to drive business results
across all Core Job Responsibility metrics for the store.
- Executing day-to-day inventory control processes.
- Communicating and providing feedback to field and services
leadership. THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS: Qualified candidates will
have 2-3+ years of relevant, fast-paced retail management work
experience or other relevant work experience. Additional
requirements include: Education
- Bachelor s degree is preferred.
- Cosmetology license and/or a cosmetology management license
where required by state law. Experience
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales,
interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and
- Cosmetology management: Advanced competency in services,
including sales, guest experience, and product attachment;
demonstrated knowledge of Board of Cosmetology regulations and
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory
levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service
culture, and executing merchandise directives.
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing,
and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading
others through the change-curve, developing collaborative
relationships with others, and leading and influencing a team.
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., Point of Sale system,
Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous
situations, and be flexible/adaptable.SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Work a flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Attend corporate business meetings and conferences. WORKING
- Continuous mobility throughout the store during shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching, and twisting during
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 lbs. during shift.
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during
- Frequent use of a computer, telephonic devices, and related
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty s own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Associated
topics: account, account management, buyer, manner, retail sales
associate, sales, sales leader, sales representative, solicit,
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Greenville , Experience Manager- Ulta Beauty, Executive , Greenwood, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!