General Manager Greenville, SC 29615
Company: Atria Senior Living, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
ResponsibilitiesIn the role of General Manager, you are
responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community,
including full profit and loss responsibility. The General Manager
executes the operations plan and evaluates all aspects of the
business, including the recruiting, hiring, development, and
performance management of the team. With a focus towards high
performance sales and customer service, the General Manager
complies with all Company requirements and regulations and ensures
a safe and productive working and living environment.
- Partner with the Regional Vice President in the development of
all sales and operations strategies and tactics for the community
consistent with the Company's objectives and expectations.
- Regularly communicate community performance with Regional Vice
- Supervise and partner with Community Sales Manager to assess
competitive threats, sales plans, and engage in
business-to-business sales calls.
- Perform scheduled marketing and sales activities, including but
not limited to calls, tours, and sales meetings, resulting in
- Implement successful strategies regarding labor, occupancy,
expenses, and overall quality enhancement, and review and redirect
activity, if necessary.
- Assist in the development of community budgets and capital
requirements, including forecasting and approving all
- Act as a liaison between field operations and the Support
Center. Build strong relationships with Support Center
- Perform regular reviews of and make recommendations on all
aspects of building needs and preventative maintenance.
- Provide on-call and overnight coverage as specified by schedule
or as needed.
- Able to work in various positions at the community and fills in
as needed due to training, PTO coverage, absences, etc.
- Build a high-performing team and keep engagement high. Employee
satisfaction and engagement scores meet or exceed Company's
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling,
developing, and performance managing assigned staff. Team sizes can
vary, the average range is 18-24.
- Meet financial management requirements for the community.
- Maintain a safe working and living environment.
- Conduct monthly resident and staff meetings to communicate
effectively and regularly.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key
stakeholders including governmental agencies, business partners,
community groups, etc.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration, hospitality, or related field preferred.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in operations
management with demonstrated success in meeting financial goals
specific to senior/retirement living, assisted living, long-term
care, hospitality, restaurant or retail management, or other
- Successful work history in senior living, long-term care,
hospitality, restaurant or retail management, or other related
- Demonstrated success in operating and maintaining a quality,
customer service focused workforce.
- Experience in successfully recruiting, training, and developing
team members; understanding of performance management expectations
as guided by the Company.
- Understanding of facilities management and ensuring systems are
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems; Microsoft Office
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with the
Company's Motor Vehicle Policy standards.
- Position may require driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Inc., Greenville , General Manager Greenville, SC 29615, Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!