Restaurant General Manager
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Hardee's Restaurant General Manager $45,000 - $60,000Hardees
Restaurants in Greenwood, SC 29629 is hiring immediately. We are
looking for positive, experienced Restaurant Managers who can make
our restaurants great! We believe in taking care of each other so
that everyone is successful.The Top 5 Reasons to Work for
- We offer a rare opportunity to participate in a profit-sharing
program that gives the Restaurant Manager 20% of the increase in
cash flow over the prior year
- We are investing heavily in technology that will make your job
easier. For example, this year we will roll out a voice recognition
drive-thru order taker that eliminates the need to staff the
drive-thru order taker position. Staffing will be easier while
scripting and order accuracy will be 100% accurate leading to
satisfied guests and higher sales!
- We offer a very competitive and attainable Quarterly bonus
- We pay 60% of the cost of a full benefit package for you and
- We offer vacation that grows with length of service up to 4
weeks, 5 PTO days and 7 paid holidaysRGM Qualifications:
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- 2-3 years successful restaurant experience
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Must meet physical demands required of the role
- Must be able to lead, recognize and train successful
- Available to work all shifts with emphasis on highest volume
- Ability to pass background check and have valid drivers
- Achieve sales growth through maintaining the highest standards
of quality, service, and cleanliness with constant focus on
- Hire qualified staff to operate the restaurant based on company
standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Train and develop crew and managers.
- Schedule sufficient staff to operate the restaurant and
accommodate guest flow. Manage labor costs to meet company
- Provide coaching, counseling, and discipline as warranted.
Assist with crew member duties a needed.
- Maintain an adequate supply of all products and items necessary
to operate the restaurant. Control inventory to meet company Food
Cost Variance standard.
- Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in
compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment using proper operating,
cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for all cash. Ensure adherence to cash
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and
security policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant
environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best
demonstrate Saddle Peak's Mission statement: To have Happy Employee
and Happy CustomersPandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant Manager,
Location: Greenwood, SC - 29647
Keywords: Hardee's, Greenville , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Greenwood, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!