Territory Business Manager- Commercial Sales (Baltimore, MD)
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Territory Business Manager- Commercial Sales (Baltimore, MD)- - - - - - - - - - - -
Territory Business Manager - Commercial Sales (Baltimore, MD)
*While training for this role is in Greenville, SC the permanent location is Baltimore, MD*
We have immediate opportunities for sales professionals looking to move into the top echelon of field sales. Candidates with business to business sales experience are a logical fit, but we will talk with those who demonstrate talent, drive and a proven track record of strong business partnerships.
We are looking for a few exceptional people who can build and maintain relationships with business and fleet owners and help them succeed in their highly competitive markets. People with business acumen and exceptional communication skills, who really listen to what the customer needs to provide the right products and services that give them the "best way forward."
Here's why we think you should build your career at Michelin:
Brand Reputation - The potential success and quality of work life of a sales professional is highly impacted by the reputation of the company and quality of the products and services they represent. Michelin is among the top brands that has reached iconic status, with overwhelmingly positive brand awareness.
Products and Services to be Proud Of - You will be representing the leading products and services in the segment, known for their reliability and technological innovation.
Your Best Way Forward - Finding the best way forward is the company's core interest. That includes our advanced career management approach that helps you move forward in your career with a personalized career path.
Great Place to Work - Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year. No need to take our word for it, we've validated it:
- 2018 - #1 Forbes America's Best Large Employer
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work -- Institute
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Diversity of Talent - We strive to lead our industry in creating a diverse workforce. A priority has been given to raising the proportion of women in the company and more specifically in the company's management. In 2016, women made up 24% of our management staff. By 2020, we aim to push this figure to 30%. Our sales teams are no exception.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Become the face of Michelin with dealers and end users, such as fleet owners, in your territory
- Take ownership for achieving business results. With the support of your team, implement the commercial programs and policies designed to achieve your sales and service goals.
- Serve as the business consultant to primarily Truck, but also Earthmover and Agricultural fleet customers. Use your training, problem solving skills and access to technical resources to make recommendations to dealers and fleet customer that lower their operating costs, for example matching products to their needs, analyzing alignment/wear problems, performing cost-per-mile analyses, and investigating mechanical issues.
- Implement a variety of sales strategies, tools, and programs to create a level of support and service that meets or exceeds the needs of the fleet customer.
- Form effective, consultative partnerships with each account, resulting in increased sales of Michelin products.
MICHELIN TOTAL REWARDS PROGRAM
Motivated by our core purpose-Giving People a Better Way Forward-we provide our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive performance-driven compensation and well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits. Some examples include:
- Competitive, performance-driven compensation packages
- Maternity Leave
- Parental leave
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation Program - when it's time to relocate, we work hard to keep it stress and cost-free.
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
Michelin is the worldwide leader in tires with a commercial presence in over 170 countries, providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes - from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Michelin North America, based in Greenville, S.C., employs 22,700 and operates 19 manufacturing plants.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Keywords: Michelin, Greenville , Territory Business Manager- Commercial Sales (Baltimore, MD), Executive , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!