Part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Company: Functional Pathways
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Functional Pathways is hiring at Woodlands at Furman in
Greenville, SC for a Part-time Certified Occupational Therapy
When searching for the right employer, one should look for a
company who shares the same attributes. Our own employees tell us
that they like to work at Functional Pathways because we offer a
family environment, ethical care, innovation, and as strong focus
on values and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in
the lives we touch!
COTA/L shall implement the plan of care as established by the OTR/L
and the physician in a professional, competent manner, upholding
excellence with quality of care.
- Must have an Associate Degree from an accredited Occupational
Therapy Assistant program.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as
established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways
policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills
to therapy disciplines.
- Knowledge of AOTA code of ethics and role delineation,
including guidelines for supervision.
- Ability to supervise Occupational Therapy Aides.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
**Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all inclusive
listing of the tasks and duties for this position.
** Employment decisions and actions will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran
status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by
federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of
these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full
consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for
which application is made. This employer particpates in E-Verify
Este empleador participa en E-Verify.
Keywords: Functional Pathways, Greenville , Part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!