Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 15, 2022
WEEKENDS All Shifts-FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE!Do
you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and
offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a
part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to
support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you!Home Instead in Greenville counties is looking
for caring and compassionate caregiver's to become a part of our
team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults
throughout our community. -We offer competitive wages, benefits
-and flexible -hours. -Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with feeding and monitoring swallowing
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with transfers/ rotating in bed/ bed bound
- Assistance with grooming and bathing for high needs/low
- Assistance with all ADL's
- Alzheimer's CareRequirements to be a CAREGiver with Home
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto
insuranceBenefits of Home Instead:
- We offer great culture where you will be supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
- We offer affordable insurance benefits of all types!
- An opportunity to make a difference!
- Employee celebrations and -appreciation days!
- On-Call pay premium!We have a variety of shifts available. -
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
homeinstead.com/330Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Greenville , CAREGiver, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!