Company: Southern Veterinary Partners
Posted on: May 9, 2022
North Greenville Animal Hospital is located in Greenville, South
Carolina and has been serving the community since 1992. We are a
full-service animal hospital providing veterinary care to dogs,
cats, and pock pets. We welcome pet patients in need of routine
medical, surgical, and dental care. Here at North Greenville we
value our staff as well as our clients in a sense that makes staff
dedicated, and keeps clients coming back over the years. If you are
a passionate and caring team player please apply today! - As a
Receptionist you will:
- Receive and place calls to clients for the purpose of
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a calm, organized manner.
- Maintain proper documentation through client and pet records,
i.e. referral documentation, previous medical history received,
- Assist all clients by providing necessary instructions,
information and invoices, dispense prescription items per the
veterinarian's instructions, and schedule all future
- Utilize hospital computer systems to document medical records
and communicate with clients and teammates.
- Manage the financial needs of the hospital by maintaining
accurate balances through collection of client transactions,
following all cash and credit card handling procedures, and
following proper opening and closing procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and an exceptional level of
communication in a professional manner.
- Advocate for pets through client education on preventative
care, pet health needs, treatment recommendations and all other
- Maintain a positive attitude in all interactions with clients,
pets and other teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to show empathy toward clients and treat
pets with compassion and respect.
- Utilizing standard office/business equipment.
- Knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and
- Flexible schedule including some weekend and holiday
- Experience with veterinary software is preferred.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Possession of organizational skills.
- Critical thinking - Understanding logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
good judgment and ability to manage stressful situations.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays) - for eligible
- SVP offers educational assistance for qualified teammates to
enroll in AVMA-CVTEA accredited veterinary technician programs
- Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- A large network of over 5,000 veterinary professionals who all
share common interest in promoting a collaborative working
environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while -tackling
-a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals
-among a great team of people!
Keywords: Southern Veterinary Partners, Greenville , Veterinary Receptionist, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!